Britney Spears is the 6th best selling female artist!

30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

They didn't say anything about Britney being the 4th (or 5th) bigest selling female artist.

If she has sold 34 million albums in the US, there's no way she has sold 150M albums WW like you said.

Sorry but this thread is a mess. mess GIF

I can't believe it's even mainpaged. infomercial oops GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, IvanFatale said:

They didn't say anything about Britney being the 4th (or 5th) bigest selling female artist.

If she has sold 34 million albums in the US, there's no way she has sold 150M albums WW like you said.

what is fact is she has sold 70m records in the US, but her ww sales are just listed at 100m :xcuseme: i, for one don't believe that ww figures, cause if she sold 70m in the US alone, there's no way she's only sold 30m ww. :icant2:

safe bet is she's somewhere around 150-200m, but 200m is probably a reach. :unbothered:

really it's her stupid team not updating her certifications, while Toilet Swift and Rienne's records are overcertified :tina:

1 hour ago, IvanFatale said:

Weird? But it has actually been confirmed that she has sold that much. I can’t find that site anymore. But trust me, o swear I read that she has sold 257 million. Well everyone says she has sold 150 million records. I don’t think u know, but most of her sales come outside US. Please note too, that it’s been since 2011 that Britney’s sales have been certified so it should be more for now. However, Britney has been confirmed for having being the 6th best selling female artist with 203 million sales (confirmed) so even if I am wrong, she is the 6th best selling :) 

7 minutes ago, Arcticlover said:

Keep bashing Taylor all you want eventually shes going to sell out Britney because shes talented and is very involved in her music. I dont know why this isnt simply a britney appreciation post.

I don’t think u understood what I said about Taylor :mhm:

Btw,

Welcome to Exhale @Arcticlover!
welcome GIF

Come to breathe heavy, and spill the tea :sendinglove:

• Love 1