Why was Kat Deluna never appreciated?

Just now, aleomg said:

I like Kat's music, but it all went downhill when the whole JLo and Kat feud started. They both worked with RedOne and of course, people sided with JLo. :idkha:

Drop It Low and Bum Bum are fire tho.  :lizzie:

yeah the competition was fierce between them 

19 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I like Kat's music, but it all went downhill when the whole JLo and Kat feud started. They both worked with RedOne and of course, people sided with JLo. :idkha:

Drop It Low and Bum Bum are fire to shake that @ss tho.  :lizzie:

There was a feud between JLO and Kat?? Isn’t Kat more aligned to feud with Paula Deanda?? 🥴 What were they feuding over?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

All I can say is RedOne always produces the most catchiest bops on earth. Even side tracks are amazing, like Kat’s am I dreaming, jlo’s Hypnotico, invading my mind... 

didnt like hypnotico was written by gaga and redone and im sure she gave it to jlo cuz wasnt good to start with 

29 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

There was a feud between JLO and Kat?? Isn’t Kat more aligned to feud with Paula Deanda?? 🥴 What were they feuding over?

Shoutout to Paula 💖.

Yeah! It was back in 2011 when JLo released "On The Floor". Kat fans started claiming the song was a straight copy of Kat's single "Party O' Clock". I mean, if you hear them back to back, there are naturally some similarities because both songs were produced by RedOne. Kinda like the same situation with "Halo", "Already Gone" and Ryan Tedder. :yaknow:

But Kat started acting as if JLo was ripping her off. Another Brooke Hogan. :shadelaugh:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block