Why was Kat Deluna never appreciated?

Her album 9 lives was do it great, at least in my country VE, Como un sueño, Whine Up & Run the Show! Was on the radio.

Whine Up at all was her biggest BOP Here!

She came in competence years with rihanna, britney blackout, lady gaga fame, katy perry, paramore, the ting tings, the veronicas, timbaland, Madonna hard candy and beyonce  I AM, so too good projects at the same time. 

But analizing she just didn't found a good sponsorship, 

Omg I used to be a huge Kat DeLuna stan.  She's so talented and super cute.  
She always had such fun bops. But I lost interest when her music production and videos became basic and cheap-sounding with over-used beats that J.Lo had, and the videos they made her naked and trying too hard to be ****. 

I think she ran into the same issue that Nicole Schriznger did - both of them are super talented and have opera training, but they were given crappy music and support from their producers and labels.

I just looked at her YouTube and omg I can't believe she's still been releasing music! She looks amazing :) and the music sounds great too... this genre suits her well vs the over-used RedOne beats:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, vzlafan said:

Her album 9 lives was do it great, at least in my country VE, Como un sueño, Whine Up & Run the Show! Was on the radio.

Whine Up at all was her biggest BOP Here!

She came in competence years with rihanna, britney blackout, lady gaga fame, katy perry, paramore, the ting tings, the veronicas, timbaland, Madonna hard candy and beyonce  I AM, so too good projects at the same time. 

But analizing she just didn't found a good sponsorship, 

speaking of the ting tings  they never released something as good as their old music 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block