Britney Super Bowl Setlist (Fanmade)

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

her catalog is too big :orangu:

they just need to cancel the Super Bowl and let her do a concert

She can just play an entire show and the players have to play around her, can you imagine, she gets knocked down by a player and her vocals are still perfect :decisions:

• Haha 2

You guys are doing this wrong..

1. Intro BOMTs signature riff, its the album version but the live band hits the beats harder and electric guitar gives it an new edge. After the first chorus it skips to the slowed down bridge. Then "I must confess, that my loneliness..." after the last "Hit me baby one more time".....

2. Toxic intro plays! then skips to the second chorus and she's hitting original choreography, the band is playing the (Ryan Seacrest/Ellen version of the song) she then goes into the dance break from the Onyx Hotel, the song continues as usual and she ends with "intoxicate me now, i think I'm ready now"

3.Oops starts with the original kick and "Ooh yeah" but its mixed with "Piece of Me" .. I honestly cant describe what a mix of those two songs would sound like lol... but the mix ends with... "you wanna piece of me" and the pitch is lowered and sounds like the the power was cut and it slowly drones out and the lights go out.

4. Boys/Slave instrumental mix plays and Pharrell Williams pops out the stage singing a new remixed version of "Happy/She Wants To Move" the song ends with him singing the lines "You're hogging her, you're guarding her!"

5. Together Again/ IF Janet Jackson Tribute.. Britney re-merges from the stage singing "There are times when I look above and beyond" she sings the intro, first verse and chorus and then "IF" comes on and she does the classic dance break and then the chorus "If I was your girl all the things I do to you, but I'm not, so I cant and I wont, but if I was your girl..."

6. If I'm Dancings intro begins to play, and then Till the World Ends bridge starts "If you feel it , let it happen, keep on dancing till the world ends" then suddenly...

7. Scream and Shouts intro begins, Pharrell comes back out and does Will.I.Ams parts "You are now, now rocking with Skateboard P and Britney *****" They do Britneys verse and skips Wills and just does the hooks and chorus.

8. MATM's intro comes on  "All my people in the crowd" , cutting to the bridge "Get on the floor", cutting to the last chorus and ending with Gimme More being mixed into the chorus with new vocals "All my people on the floor, gimme gimme more...then ending with "Grab a partner take it down" but replacing the laugh with the one from Gimme Mores intro.

5 minutes ago, Avatar said:

You guys are doing this wrong..

1. Intro BOMTs signature riff, its the album version but the live band hits the beats harder and electric guitar gives it an new edge. After the first chorus it skips to the slowed down bridge. Then "I must confess, that my loneliness..." after the last "Hit me baby one more time".....

2. Toxic intro plays! then skips to the second chorus and she's hitting original choreography, the band is playing the (Ryan Seacrest/Ellen version of the song) she then goes into the dance break from the Onyx Hotel, the song continues as usual and she ends with "intoxicate me now, i think I'm ready now"

3.Oops starts with the original kick and "Ooh yeah" but its mixed with "Piece of Me" .. I honestly cant describe what a mix of those two songs would sound like lol... but the mix ends with... "you wanna piece of me" and the pitch is lowered and sounds like the the power was cut and it slowly drones out and the lights go out.

4. Boys/Slave instrumental mix plays and Pharrell Williams pops out the stage singing a new remixed version of "Happy/She Wants To Move" the song ends with him singing the lines "You're hogging her, you're guarding her!"

5. Together Again/ IF Janet Jackson Tribute.. Britney re-merges from the stage singing "There are times when I look above and beyond" she sings the intro, first verse and chorus and then "IF" comes on and she does the classic dance break and then the chorus "If I was your girl all the things I do to you, but I'm not, so I cant and I wont, but if I was your girl..."

6. If I'm Dancings intro begins to play, and then Till the World Ends bridge starts "If you feel it , let it happen, keep on dancing till the world ends" then suddenly...

7. Scream and Shouts intro begins, Pharrell comes back out and does Will.I.Ams parts "You are now, now rocking with Skateboard P and Britney *****" They do Britneys verse and skips Wills and just does the hooks and chorus.

8. MATM's intro comes on  "All my people in the crowd" , cutting to the bridge "Get on the floor", cutting to the last chorus and ending with Gimme More being mixed into the chorus with new vocals "All my people on the floor, gimme gimme more...then ending with "Grab a partner take it down" but replacing the laugh with the one from Gimme Mores intro.

janet jackson tribute is an excelletn idea and pharrell as well better than will i am which i dont like 

1. Work ***** 

2. Circus

3. BOMT/ Genie In A Bottle w/ Xtina as a guest 

4. I’m A Slave 4 U 

5. Make Me 

6. Alien (live vocals) 

7. Toxic 

8. What Have You Done For Me Lately/Stronger Special Guest Janet 

9. Gimme More

10. Me Against The Music/Into The Grove special guest Madonna 

11. Till The Works Ends (Madonna, Janet, & Xtina all join her on stage) 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

1. Work ***** 

2. Circus

3. BOMT/ Genie In A Bottle w/ Xtina as a guest 

4. I’m A Slave 4 U 

5. Make Me 

6. Alien (live vocals) 

7. Toxic 

8. What Have You Done For Me Lately/Stronger Special Guest Janet 

9. Gimme More

10. Me Against The Music/Into The Grove special guest Madonna 

11. Till The Works Ends (Madonna, Janet, & Xtina all join her on stage) 

alien is an unsuspected addition .. getting xtina madonna and nicki and kesha join her on stage wud need a miracle 

I think if she just took the setlist she used during the Billboard Music Award melody would be perfect as a starting point. It was a little over 7 minutes long, so all she would really need to do extend it to the average 13-15 minute. 

BMA Performance:

• Work *****
  • Womanizer
  • I Love Rock 'N' Roll
  • Breathe On Me
  • I'm A Slave 4 U
  • Touch Of My Hand
  • Toxic

My Super Bowl Setlist:

• Work *****
  • * Scream & Shout
  • Womanizer
  • I Love Rock 'N' Roll
  • * Hold It Against Me
  • Breathe On Me
  • I'm A Slave 4 U
  • Touch Of My Hand / * Everytime
  • * ...Baby One More Time
  • * Gimme More
  • Toxic
  • Till The World Ends

1 minute ago, DavidURuiz said:

I think if she just took the setlist she used during the Billboard Music Award melody would be perfect as a starting point. It was a little over 7 minutes long, so all she would really need to do extend it to the average 13-15 minute. 

BMA Performance:

• Work *****
  • Womanizer
  • I Love Rock 'N' Roll
  • Breathe On Me
  • I'm A Slave 4 U
  • Touch Of My Hand
  • Toxic

My Super Bowl Setlist:

• Work *****
  • * Scream & Shout
  • Womanizer
  • I Love Rock 'N' Roll
  • * Hold It Against Me
  • Breathe On Me
  • I'm A Slave 4 U
  • Touch Of My Hand / * Everytime
  • * ...Baby One More Time
  • * Gimme More
  • Toxic
  • Till The World Ends

touch of my hand would be a touchy topic / song for superbowl censors 

18 minutes ago, migeal said:

alien is an unsuspected addition .. getting xtina madonna and nicki and kesha join her on stage wud need a miracle 

It’s unrealistic, I know, but Alien is one of my all time favorite songs. It’d be a dream to see her sing it live, plus I can see her doing something where she flies on a spaceship over the audience. I purposefully put Make me before it, so she can do some easier choreography and catch her breathe to sing live. 

I love Kesha (Nicki not so much) but I really wouldn’t want Kesha or Nicki to come out. I think Britney, Janet, Madonna, & Xtina would be much more iconic, seeing all 4 of these Legends on stage together (again besides Janet) would be amazing. The 2 women who inspired Britney growing up, plus her friend she knew as a child and was pitted against early in her career? I just think it’s be so great and have everyone talking. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

It’s unrealistic, I know, but Alien is one of my all time favorite songs. It’d be a dream to see her sing it live, plus I can see her doing something where she flies on a spaceship over the audience. I purposefully put Make me before it, so she can do some easier choreography and catch her breathe to sing live. 

I love Kesha (Nicki not so much) but I really wouldn’t want Kesha or Nicki to come out. I think Britney, Janet, Madonna, & Xtina would be much more iconic, seeing all 4 of these Legends on stage together (again besides Janet) would be amazing. The 2 women who inspired Britney growing up, plus her friend she knew as a child and was pitted against early in her career? I just think it’s be so great and have everyone talking. 

those 4 on stage would be a pop moment to remember especially if they did a song each with a dance ( all 4 )   ... pop perfection