Mood Ring (Nick* Interstellar Remix)

Great remix Nick! :makeitrain:

I am a long time listener of yours actually. One of my favorite remixes was Say it Right by Nelly Furtado, years ago it was on your Soundcloud profile I think, but now I can't find it anymore. :decisions:

Is it still online somewhere? :)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Filippo said:

I am a long time listener of yours actually. One of my favorite remixes was Say it Right by Nelly Furtado, years ago it was on your Soundcloud profile I think, but now I can't find it anymore. :decisions:

Ooooh yes, please let me know about the Remix. That's one of my favorite songs of hers. Can't imagine how amazing the Remix must sound. 

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Gorgeous artwork and digging the remix too. Stun.

giphy.gif

i saw this gif now while listening to the song and she saying "With your fingers against my thighs (gloooooow)". Fit perfectly 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Filippo said:

Oh that's an old one! I haven't got around to putting that back online. I'll try to remember to do that soon.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, remixedbynick said:

Oh that's an old one! I haven't got around to putting that back online. I'll try to remember to do that soon.

Haha it came to my mind randomly. It was years ago and there was also a Roar / Super Mario theme remix in the same playlist. You always do great remixes! 

• Love 1
On 6/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, remixedbynick said:

In all the madness of 2020, Britney went and added Mood Ring to all versions of Glory. That meant I had to remix that's out of this world. I took the sultry vibe of the song and took it a few thousand lightyears away. Listen, like, subscribe, and download at the YouTube link below! Hope you like it.

This is siiiick!

Love love love your remixes!  Can’t wait for more of your Britney stuff in this same vein as this!

• Love 1