Lauren Jauregui snaps at a fan for asking a valid question

7 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Because that fan couldn't care less about movement. At this point he/she was asking for interaction with Lauren. If you are truly interested in the matter. You certainly won't dm a celeb with close to 10 million followers for a link.

I am on Ls side on this one. Plus she is one of the biggest and the loudest BLM supporters. Yet I do not see ppl talk about that.

This toxic pop/stan culture is more interested in cancelling people than with movement itself (at this point l)

I just looked at the girl’s Instagram who asked Lauren for the link, and she’s from Africa.... Maybe she doesn’t know everything that’s going on. And if Lauren is posting about the petition, does she not expect people to respond? That girl did not deserve that kind of reaction. 

• Like 1

Easythere is EASILY one of the most annoying members of here. Worse than Cappy corn. Lauren is horrible. She's a genuine mean girl just like Camila, that's why they hated each other. But Camila has SOME taste and direction in her music, and Lauren has not Even had a good song. And there's that one music video of her  looking like a busted ******** with literally zero grace or dance ability. She will never be a thing. She's really pretty. Her only "talent"

10 hours ago, zenden said:

Why did she even answered. It's better say nothing than being agressive to ur fan. What is the sense of saying that

I mean honestly who is she? Oh that’s right she was a backup singer for Camila. Now I recall!

In honesty Lauren needs to respect the fan base she has, she’s not super popular, and she’s always annoyed me. She’s got *****face bad. 

Be humble gurl.

• Like 1

So many disrespectful things said to Lauren, since when? She’s literally so sweet and helps her fans a lot. 
People on Instagram can be a pain the ***. They had to do the bare minimum because the damn link was in her bio and everywhere in her stories. 

Also, Lauren is the most underrated girl from that group. Expectations, More Than That and Lento deserve so much better.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

So many disrespectful things said to Lauren, since when? She’s literally so sweet and helps her fans a lot. 
People on Instagram can be a pain the ***. They had to do the bare minimum because the damn link was in her bio and everywhere in her stories. 

Also, Lauren is the most underrated girl from that group. Expectations, More Than That and Lento deserve so much better.

They honestly don't. They would have gotten attention if they were good songs. I saw the way she rolled her eyes at Camila in different videos. And listen I LOATHE Camila, but Lauren is a classic mean girl. She has a very aggressive side too. It shows by how she lashed out at an AFRICAN fan. Fifth Harmony songs were amazing. Lauren not so much. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This fanfic lmao

You hating them = them being bad lmao

Also that is not how the industry work. 

Like she needs attention like this. 

fanfic? Um we've all seen the compilations on YouTube of the girls constantly rolling their eyes at Camila and excluding her.

And when did I say they were bad bc I don't like them? I actually was a big fifth harmony fan. Their first album was amazing. And I gave credit where it's due with Lauren. Shes gorgeous but shes unlikable and can't sing. Shes got a nice tone, but shes not actually trained or talented.

And when did I speak on the functionality of the music industry? Like I said ur one of the worst posters on here bc u just word vomit and it's never totally relevant to what ppl are actually trying to discuss with you.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This fanfic lmao

You hating them = them being bad lmao

Also that is not how the industry work. 

Like she needs attention like this. 

Huh? I just don’t think that girl deserved such a rude and unnecessary response like that... 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

They honestly don't. They would have gotten attention if they were good songs. I saw the way she rolled her eyes at Camila in different videos. And listen I LOATHE Camila, but Lauren is a classic mean girl. She has a very aggressive side too. It shows by how she lashed out at an AFRICAN fan. Fifth Harmony songs were amazing. Lauren not so much. 

This!! Yeah she’s so pro black lives matter movement yet this is how she speaks to someone from Africa? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Again screaming at this fanfic.

Honey I was a Harmonizer and big as Camilla stan. Stop posting this bs. You are not in a position to call anyone untalented/rude etc.

While we are at word vomit "vomits at your entire post full of bs"

I could care less about your rude *** post. Imagine being but hurt over a person on a online forum. I don't even know who you are sweetheart.

You meant to say you COULDN'T care less. See, youre just not that bright, you can't even tell me off properly. I can judge talent all I want. I have plenty. This forum is made to discuss music and celebrities, so that's what I'll continue to do. Ty. BTW the fact u ever stanned Camila shows a horrible lack of judgement as well.

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Well I am certainly brighter than you. And this entire post proves it. But go ahead continue with personal insults (you remind me so much of a member that snapped last night,over the same issue hmmm) mrs. I couldn't care less. Mr. I am "not" hurt over someone's opinion on an online forum.

Lolzz

There is literally no certainty in your intelligence, just in how annoying you are.

I will continue to insult you while I make valid points

Obvs ur the one butthurt over my comments on Lauren. No one's making you respond, sweaty.

And did u just try to quote me with something I never said. Never said anything about being hurt over people's comments. More word vomit. Just bc u r successfully rude and annoying doesn't mean youre brighter or win the debates ur constantly making a fool of yourself in on here.

• Like 1
Just now, EasyThere said:

I mean I've won in every "debate" with you. So ehhh you can continue with your personal insults all you want.

Keep proving my point sweetheart  :makeup:

You didn't have a point. Lol you just change the topic and say condescending things. That's not debate. My point is Lauren is not talented nor has good music. U said nothing to counter that. 

You've proved my point perfect about how you can't have a conversation. You were being insulting too. Lol.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Do some of yall even listen to yourself before hitting that submit button :orangu:

She absolutely did. She was seeking attention and she got one in the end.

Do you listen to yourself? You are making absolutely no sense... you are the one who is saying she is one of the biggest BLM supporters, yet do you see how she responds to a fan in Africa simply asking for a link to a petition? And how may I ask is asking for a link to a petition seeking attention? Please tell me. I’m dying to know 

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I am honestly screaming.

You really think you did something here ? :makeup:

As one smart user already said. I will pray 4 you boo

So long

Ooh glad ur into recycling. Seems you have a limited pool of insults. Feel free to borrow some of mine to express yourself better.

ill be here

Just now, EasyThere said:

Because the link is in Lauren's description,and is on Lauren's insta stories/posts. Her dming her for the link was simply seeking an interaction with her fave. It really isn't that hard to grasp. And I have already said it in my OG posts. And just because she is African does not mean she is pro BLM or doesn't want attention from her fave.

But you clearly do not wanna understand it.

So what if it’s in her instastories and posts... She shouldn’t expect everyone to follow every detail she is posting, and if someone simply asks for a link to the petition, she could have responded kindly or not have responded at all. Just because I don’t agree with you doesn’t mean I don’t understand. I’m just surprised by how you’re trying so hard to justify her rude behavior. 

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Because the link is in Lauren's description,and is on Lauren's insta stories/posts. Her dming her for the link was simply seeking an interaction with her fave. It really isn't that hard to grasp. And I have already said it in my OG posts. And just because she is African does not mean she is pro BLM or doesn't want attention from her fave.

But you clearly do not wanna understand it.

Lol this is the psychology of someone who doesn’t actually care about the struggles and mistreatment of black ppl at all. Just scream at the African girl. It’s fine. Like do u hear yourself? the girl was obviously a supporter otherwise she wouldn’t have asked for the link.

and go ahead and issue all the warnings you want Jordan. U just dont like that I highlighted ur micro aggressions. Easy there better be getting warnings too bc he’s toxic. Not that I’m not toxic, but at least I move conversations forward on this forum. I don’t just regurgitate the same stuff over and over. I should be able to be catty and confrontational, that’s what exciting to read on a forum. Period.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block