Lauren Jauregui snaps at a fan for asking a valid question

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

And you are something ?

As much as you are. I've never once in my life tried to be famous. Nobody knows who this girl is until you see the pic and read that she was in 5th Harmony. I couldn't tell you who was in that group except for Normani & Camilla. They're not famous enough.

Just now, EasyThere said:

Ofc I am ? You have a problem ?

You obviously have a personal problem with Lauren. But do you wanna or are you having one with me ?

You called her stunning so I was just asking if you were being sarcastic or not. I don't have any problem with her bc I legit didn't know who she was. Nobody knows anything about her bc she's not famous so how can someone have a problem with her?

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Again. You seem to know hella lot about her,even though you are claiming that you have no idea who she is. 

Why would I be mad at her flopping,when I am standing Britney Spears in 2020 just like you are.

Go crowl back to your mothers basement and eat your 10th cake of the day.

What does "crowl" mean?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block