Lauren Jauregui snaps at a fan for asking a valid question

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Because her behaviour wasn't rude.  Attention seeker for what he or she deserves. If that person cared about BLM she wouldn't need a dm from Lauren Jauregui or anyone else 4 that matter to send her a link.

You don't have to follow anyone around to see link in their insta story. It's kinda the first thing you open when you check someone's profile.

I’m just saying that maybe because she’s from another country, she doesn’t know much about the BLM movement. And I don’t think Lauren should have responded rudely like that is all. Anyway I guess we can agree to disagree. 

Because her behaviour wasn't rude.  Attention seeker for what he or she deserves. If that person cared about BLM she wouldn't need a dm from Lauren Jauregui or anyone else 4 that matter to send her a link.

You don't have to follow anyone around to see link in their insta story. It's kinda the first thing you open when you check someone's profile.

Yes it was rude. If u yell and curse at someone that’s rude. Especially a young AFRICAN girl. U can pretend she was justified (she wasn’t) but Lauren was still extremely rude and aggressive towards a black person during an extremely touchy time. Her true colors showed. If she wanted justice and peace she wouldn’t be so hateful bc someone wasn’t proactive in the way she wanted them to be

• Like 1

Yeah that's fine. 

I mean I get what you are saying. But this girl clearly crave attention. If what you are saying is true. Than yeah Lauren was outta line.

But I don't think it's fair to bas her based on that,like some try hard members in this thread did.

I understand. It seems like you are a fan who is trying to support her, so I get it. I don’t have anything against Lauren, but her responding like that rubbed me the wrong way. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Honey you just celebrated Tinashe being "dragged" by Trumpster just because you dislike her. I can't take your opinion seriously lol.

So give it a rest geeze. I stopped reading your essays 2 pages ago lol

ur not the only be reading this thread, narc.

I dont give an darn about ur reading habits. It just shows how ignorant you are. I made valid points about ur microaggresions, and u don't wanna hear bc ur racist. period. I'm not the only person who will take issue with what u said about the African girl. I don't like you but I still read what u said and responded bc I have a brain. You just like to feel right bc ur not even willing to engage in extended discourse. 

• Leader
4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Says the person who leads a forum but mentions all the time how you don't pay attention to the world around you and rarely have insight into anything. A person who's forum is literally hanging on by a thread.

:tiffeyeroll: Gorl, I have already heard it all.

I would like to clarify to members who may be less familiar with me that I have never claimed that I don't pay attention to the world around me. You may notice how I began including topics related to world events on the homepage, because I think it's important we discuss topics that don't just pertain to Britney or pop music, too. 

I think tensions are high right now, and maybe you're feeling a bit stressed out behind the screen like I know so many of us are, so I'll take your jab with a grain of salt. Please remember you attract more bees with honey. 🙏 

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

:tiffeyeroll: Gorl, I have already heard it all.

I would like to clarify to members who may be less familiar with me that I have never claimed that I don't pay attention to the world around me. You may notice how I began including topics related to world events on the homepage, because I think it's important we discuss topics that don't just pertain to Britney or pop music, too. 

I think tensions are high right now, and maybe you're feeling a bit stressed out behind the screen like I know so many of us are, so I'll take your jab with a grain of salt. Please remember you attract more bees with honey. 🙏 

U took a jab in the first place with that passive aggressive Lindsay gif. Soooo😬

U basically discredited all the time I've put into having actual thoughtful dialogue on this forum bc u were offended I challenged your behavior. I'm sorry but you live in your own world. If you've heard it all before, maybe listen.

A person who supports Pete boudajudge (lol sp?) Or Joe Biden and blanket labels stuff as "misinformation" constantly without proof or explaination isnt paying attention, I'm sorry. 

I will say your last response was classy after the rude Lindsay gif.

• Leader
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

U took a jab in the first place with that passive aggressive Lindsay gif. Soooo😬

U basically discredited all the time I've put into having actual thoughtful dialogue on this forum bc u were offended I challenged your behavior. I'm sorry but you live in your own world. If you've heard it all before, maybe listen.

A person who supports Pete boudajudge (lol sp?) Or Joe Biden and blanket labels stuff as "misinformation" constantly without proof or explaination isnt paying attention, I'm sorry. 

I will say your last response was classy after the rude Lindsay gif.

I apologize for using that Lindsay GIF. I just didn't have words in that moment - I disagreed that you were moving the conversation forward in Exhale. Moving conversation, yes. Forward? I wasn't convinced. Regardless, I apologize. 

17 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

OccasionalAdmiredFluke-size_restricted.g

This is what I would label as spam. Not moving the convocation anywhere. Just being nasty and clogging up the thread with repeat posts.:ban:

And I'll add it's probably not a coincidence easythere chose a gif that once again makes a black person the butt of the joke.  👀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block