Carole Baskin is granted full ownership of The zoo that tiger king is set in

carole.jpg.9d250ac6e20dae434d649de312324754.jpg

Carole Baskin was legally granted full  ownership of Joe Exotics zoo, according to People.

By law now, the current owner, Jeff Lowe, has 120 days to vacate the premises with all the animals that are under his ownership (I really hate that one). 

With the animal ruling, they also have to leave which is very difficult to find placement. It's almost as If Carole wabyed this as a form of Spiteful revenge and just keep it close.  I hope I'm wrong.

But this is all shady and petty. 

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

Did you watch the entire documentary? I don't believe that for one second, she's just as evil as the rest of them.

I agree with you.. for me all of them are repulsive and in one or other way have been abusing animals for way too long.:surething:
Probably they do love the cats for real, but that does not give them the right to keep those cats out of their natural environment. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Omg she’s gonna bring in more “volunteers” to care for them. That woman is with millions of dollars and if she cared so much about the cats then she would be hiring experts to care for the animals not regular people that don’t know anything about tigers and their well being. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Did you watch the entire documentary? I don't believe that for one second, she's just as evil as the rest of them.

I didn't watch the whole thing, I hope she wouldn't hurt the animals, and if she does I hope she'll be in jail . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block