Sims 4 Exhalers?

Hi guys,

Looking to find some exhalers who also play the Sims 4 and enjoy the entire series, Like me. :uknowit:

Also, have  you guys heard about paralives the new life simulator?

Let’s bond over our love for the series and wether you think it’s going down the trash with the latest release “Eco Lifestyle” :ohreallylol:

sims4.jpg

• Like 2

SIMMER FOR LIFE :barbie:

And yes I know Paralives. I hope it will be a success so EA learns a lesson and get their sh.t together because of the competition  :fu: They’ve been like the greedy team of Britney in TS4 era and we don’t like that here :tiffdrink: 

To talk about Eco Lifestyle, it looks like an amazing game pack :tbh:   ...instead of an expansion pack :ohi:

We’ve already come to the end of the era tho. The Sims 5 is in production  :ahhh:

edit: I can’t see the pics you uploaded :idkney:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

SIMMER FOR LIFE :barbie:

And yes I know Paralives. I hope it will be a success so EA learns a lesson and get their sh.t together because of the competition  :fu: They’ve been like the greedy team of Britney in TS4 era and we don’t like that here :tiffdrink: 

To talk about Eco Lifestyle, it looks like an amazing game pack :tbh:   ...instead of an expansion pack :ohi:

We’ve already come to the end of the era tho. The Sims 5 is in production  :ahhh:

edit: I can’t see the pics you uploaded :idkney:

Thank you for telling me that, that’s odd... I can see them... I’ll just delete them then :( 

and yessss QUEEN. I’m loving paralives I hope the sims start to realise we want more than just Aesthetics. We need in depth gameplay.  eco lifestyle looks really small. Reminds me of get famous... we all know how that went. Imma wait till it’s on sale :clicktina:

• Haha 1

Sims 4 was the least played version of the game, I really can't bear the loading screens, no cars, no bikes... Imagine getting annoying loading screens in GTA. Sims should be an open world game.

It's cute but really hope Sims 5 will features a real open world. Maybe put an option for low computers that includes loading screens, I mean we're 2020 and we play like Sims 1.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

Try doing one expansion at a time. I did that with ambitions and was hooked :lizzie:

Discovering this option helped too ofc :yesokay:  I usually choose a theme for my gameplay with only the necessary expansions for what I have in mind then add more depending on how the story goes :donewithit:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block