Are These Talk Show Hosts As Nice As They Appear On TV?

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg James... you did not. :omg:

It’s crazy how it’s one of those underground stories that very few people know until one day someone makes a thread and the whole britney army will drag him lol i know a lot of fans that had no idea about this

here’s the link if anyone wants to check out the article but that’s pretty much all he says https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a137118/corden-slams-britneys-x-factor-miming/

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

It’s crazy how it’s one of those underground stories that very few people know until one day someone makes a thread and the whole britney army will drag him lol i know a lot of fans that had no idea about this

here’s the link if anyone wants to check out the article but that’s pretty much all he says https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a137118/corden-slams-britneys-x-factor-miming/

I trust Digital Spy and I trust you, Marshall.  :barbie:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know what that is, Spicey. :idkney:

Star Trek. He was Captain picard on the Star Trek The next generation. And the Star trek movies based on the series in the 90s. 

And now He has A tv show on CBS all access as His Picard character. Which he gave Whoopi goldberg a main character. That's how huge of a star trek fan she is. 

• Love 2
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Star Trek. He was Captain picard on the Star Trek The next generation. And the Star trek movies based on the series in the 90s. 

And now He has A tv show on CBS all access as His Picard character. Which he gave Whoopi goldberg a main character. That's how huge of a star trek fan she is. 

Oh you and Jordan have that in common! :barbie:

We all forget they r just human. All of us can be nice or bad.  If any1 felt bad at their show i feel bad for them. But i don't think we should bash them cause some ppl could have a good experience too. Let's not forget it is a tv not all of the things shown nice at tv r actually nice.

I remember Ellen treated An aninal shelter like **** for basically taking their dogs away. Well apparently Ellen's fans went after that shelter. That Ellen had to apologize for posting the business address. It was pretty bad that the shelter had to shut down after this event.

She also made sure to make Lady gaga  feel bad for wearing her meat dress on her show after the VMAS.

Though Ellen has a point. You just can't go wearing meat in front of a full on vegan and not expect the reaction that did happen.

Kudos to gaga for making it up with a full on vegan Carrot cake for Ellen birthday. 

I remember how JC made sure to insinuate multiple time in interviews that britney was his worst guest in a karaoke pool. I think they had a beef behind the scene because britney said in an interview that she didn't like it and referred to him as "that guy" or something lmfao i love it when shade-ney appears. 

• Love 3

I've always known Ellen is such a b!tc#. You can easily tell by the way she treats her guests, her employees by not paying them during this pandemia and not giving two sh!ts about it. Also, the way she thinks she can do and say whatever she wants without getting consequences. 

So yes, DRAAAAAAAAAG HER. :whiteladydance:

But James? Omg I love him. So disappointed at him throwing shade at Britney.

• Love 2

Ellen has always given me bad vibes, it's no wonder Britney seems so uncomfortable when she's around her. She's never been very funny, either, but I guess that's subjective.

Craig Ferguson was the only US talk show host I actually liked, he seemed genuine.

• Love 2

Honestly no wonder why Britney was so uncomfortable around James... I would too. He sounds horrible. And then he tried to blame it on her... what a joke :britstare11:

Same for Ellen, I thought the same when she shamed that lady who took an extra piece of merch... Not cool... The more digging people make, the more I understand why Britney doesn't want to do promo anymore lol. :parisok:

Anyway I think you can tell how nice the host is in real life by how comfortable Britney is. Like when she's with Mario Lopez she seems so comfortable ! :hugs:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

Honestly no wonder why Britney was so uncomfortable around James... I would too. He sounds horrible. And then he tried to blame it on her... what a joke :britstare11:

Same for Ellen, I thought the same when she shamed that lady who took an extra piece of merch... Not cool... The more digging people make, the more I understand why Britney doesn't want to do promo anymore lol. :parisok:

Anyway I think you can tell how nice the host is in real life by how comfortable Britney is. Like when she's with Mario Lopez she seems so comfortable ! :hugs:

And Jimmy Kimmel. People say he’s a nice guy :hype:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Alexa said:

Ellen has always given me bad vibes, it's no wonder Britney seems so uncomfortable when she's around her. She's never been very funny, either, but I guess that's subjective.

Craig Ferguson was the only US talk show host I actually liked, he seemed genuine.

YES! Craig is awesome!

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

And Jimmy Kimmel. People say he’s a nice guy :hype:

And he's not lol, it's been talked about he's one of the 'douchiest' people ever.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block