Camila Cabello continues showing us how she feels about people of color

OnlyFacts

Rather than acknowledge the racism that is plaguing our country, or the death of George Floyd, or the death of Ahmaud Arbery, Camila Cabello has decided to stay relatively silent until now. Camila wants us all to know that she is still coping with anxiety. So, how about we all read about her anxiety here:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/camila-cabello-letter-ocd-mental-health-fans-11590668326?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

What about the anxiety people of color face everyday just for having their skin color?

Thoughts? Will Camila finally be cancelled? 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

: surejan:

Are you attacking a celebrity who claims to be vulnerable and not the *******s of the cops who killed George? For real??
The canceled should be the puppets of the powerful. A.C.A.B.!
Camila here has nothing to do. It is very immature to attack a celebrity in general for these problems.

Every single celebrity has said something about the racism plaguing our country, especially since the death of George Floyd, except Camila. This is a girl with previous racist tendencies that she’s had to apologize for. And now rather than bringing awareness to her young fans that racism is a problem, she instead pens a letter about her anxiety? If you see nothing wrong with that, then you’re part of the problem.

Oh, i never knew that celebrities have signed a contract that says "Always give your political view whether you feel comfortable or not"! :o 

Its a persons choice whether they want to voice their opinion or not.:juggingu: They shouldnt be forced for something they dont want to do. Even i can give my opinion here in Breatheheavy on whats happening politically. However, i dont want to because i dont feel comfortable so.:mhm: Either way, if a celebrity gives their view or not, they are attacked.

She admitted to hiding her menthal health issues behind a happiness facade on social media

Translation: I made those vile racist social media posts because I have a mental illness.

:parisok:

...Well what about the mental health of those young girls of colour who looked up to you see you only to see the hatred you were spewing towards them? What about the mental health of Normani who had to work and be in a group with some who she knew hated based on the colour of her skin?

Whilst I commend her for acknowledging her past toxicity, I don't have any sympathy or time for her.

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Translation: I made those vile racist social media posts because I have a mental illness.

:parisok:

...Well what about the mental health of those young girls of colour who looked up to you see you only to see the hatred you were spewing towards them? What about the mental health of Normani who had to work and be in a group with some who she knew hated based on the colour of her skin?

Whilst I commend her for acknowledging her past toxicity, I don't have any sympathy or time for her.

Thank you for not being a socially inept, birdbrain, snowflake like some of the other commenters on this post 🤗

Archived