GET BRITNEY’S RIAA CERTIFICATIONS UPDATED

Jakeuskhan

Hello Exhale and Britney Spears fans! 

So looking through Britney’s RIAA certifications I noticed that some of them haven’t been updated in over 19 years! She clearly isn’t getting the recognition she deserves anymore and I just think it would be a nice gift for her. We got Glory to number one on Pop iTunes and look how she rewarded us! I’m not sure how to go about this but I think messaging the RIAA and asking them in their comments is an easy, non-crazy way to do this. I don’t really care about the charts I just don’t like my queen disrespected. 

Also stay safe everyone! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm. It's not that easy. :imacat:

As far as I know, RIAA is the one that validates the data, but they're not the ones who provide the data. 

What i'm trying to say is, if you want RIAA to update Britney's entire catalog, you have to provide the receipts. RIAA does not hold the data. Nielsen Soundscan does. But I know this is at the request of the record label + artist. There are proper channels for this and it cannot be done by bombarding them on the comment section. :mattafact:

Moving this to the Britney Spears section. :barbie:

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

As far as I know, RIAA is the one that validates the data, but they're not the ones who provide the data. 

What i'm trying to say is, if you want RIAA to update Britney's entire catalog, you have to provide the receipts. RIAA does not hold the data. Nielsen Soundscan does. But I know this is at the request of the record label + artist. There are proper channels for this and it cannot be done by bombarding them on the comment section. :mattafact:

Uhm. It's not that easy.

CGZu.gif

"I'm not that easy" - Nothing is hard for Britney lol

18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I figured and I know that she probably would never push for it, however they updated Michael Jackson’s and Eagle’s records here recently because people were arguing about it. So maybe there’s a chance lol. Sorry I put it in the wrong section I’m somewhat new to exhale :p

Archived