Katy Perry performs "Daisies" and "Never Really Over" on Good Morning America

14 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Sure her career is fine without Max huh? Chile I love a good laugh. Who wrote and produced Baby One More Time again? :tiffdrink: Would there even be a Blackout without a BOMT, Oops or Britney? :tiffdrink:

I'll be happy even if I'm one of the last 5 fans of Katy knowing that I have the rational argument in this whole debacle :tiffdrink: I was not the person who felt the need to post a hate comment about a pregnant woman delivering an excellent performance during a nation wide lockdown.

And I should seek help? Say that to the petty bich who downvoted every single one of my posts on this thread because I have a different opinion and countered all your arguments :tiffdrink:

Britney’s most celebrated song is the GRAMMY AWARD WINNING “TOXIC”! Which was produced by Bloodshy & Avant! BLACKOUT is in the rock and roll hall of fame and has no credits from Max Martin. You’re clearly looking for attention, and I’m done giving it to you. At the end of the day, you’re trying to prove to YOURSELF that Katy is relevant, not me. Sip that ️ 

Get at me when “Grammy award winner” and Katy Perry are in the same sentence.

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Britney’s most celebrated song is the GRAMMY AWARD WINNING “TOXIC”! Which was produced by Bloodshy & Avant! BLACKOUT is in the rock and roll hall of fame and has no credits from Max Martin

Without BOMT, Toxic nor Blackout would exist :orangu: Is it that hard to comprehend? And you don't have to teach me about who produced Toxic and about Blackout's achievements lol I'm a Britney fan :jl:

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

At the end of the day, you’re trying to prove to YOURSELF that Katy is relevant, not me. Sip that

Can you point out when did I ever claim that Katy is relevant. If anything, I said she's happy with whatever her current relevancy is :orangu: Can you read? :tiffdrink:

At the end of the day, you're the one who started spreading hate. Why don't you taste that tea? 

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Get at me when “Grammy award winner” and Katy Perry are in the same sentence.

Get at me when "Spotlight Award Winner" and any other pop star of your choice aside from the King Of Pop Michael Jackson are in the same sentence :tiffdrink: Two can play at this game :tiffdrink:

Spoiler

Thank you Cathy Dennis for writing and providing background vocals for Toxic and Kylie Minogue for passing on it :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Without BOMT, Toxic nor Blackout would exist :orangu: Is it that hard to comprehend? And you don't have to teach me about who produced Toxic and about Blackout's achievements lol I'm a Britney fan :jl:

Can you point out when did I ever claim that Katy is relevant. If anything, I said she's happy with whatever her current relevancy is :orangu: Can you read? :tiffdrink:

At the end of the day, you're the one who started spreading hate. Why don't you taste that tea? 

Get at me when "Spotlight Award Winner" and any other pop star of your choice aside from the King Of Pop Michael Jackson are in the same sentence :tiffdrink: Two can play at this game :tiffdrink:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you Cathy Dennis for writing and providing background vocals for Toxic and Kylie Minogue for passing on it :tiffdrink:

Honey, don’t @ me again until Katy Perry’s name is followed by “Grammy award winner”, k? 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, don’t @ me again until Katy Perry’s name is followed by “Grammy award winner”, k? 

First of all, I'm not your honey.

Second of all, didn't we just go over this argument in the very last post? :gagasmile: Seriously, reading is not that difficult.

Get at me when "Spotlight Award Winner" and any other pop star of your choice aside from the King Of Pop Michael Jackson are in the same sentence :tiffdrink: Two can play at this game :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Chile when did I drag her mental health? :orangu: and half the forum already drags her costumes lol you must be new :tiffdrink: and none of this would have started had you not spread hate first

Spread hate? I critiqued her flop performance. Didn’t I say leave me TF alone? That’s called harassment when you continue messaging someone after they say stop. Go stream daisies you weirdo and get your attention from your parents instead of a music site.

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

So you’re  fine with that loser dragging Britney, her mental health, and her costumes? Got it.

First off that “loser”has been my friend since he joined exhale back in April of 2019 (I think) Where he would ACTIVELY be part of the freebritney movement making huge summaries for everyone and was honestly one of the hardest workers in that whole thing. 
I always come at him bashing Katy cause she’s made fun of Britney’s mental health, I even did it yesterday. 
and yes even I make fun of currentneys costumes cause they are horrendous 

so many people on exhale do 

I mean this is one of the last costumes she wore lmfao 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXM2w2-XsAIgaGr?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 2
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Spread hate? I critiqued her flop performance. Didn’t I say leave me TF alone? That’s called harassment when you continuing messaging someone after they say stop. Go stream daisies you weirdo 

No one is telling you to keep replying lmao :orangu: and no, from what I read, that's not critique, that's clearly a bashful comment towards a perfectly fine performance because you have a default spite for Katy and are not willing to be open to the possibility that it was infact a great performance because I'm pretty sure you didn't even watch it before you "critiqued" :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

First off that loser has been my friend since he joined exhale back in April of 2019 (I think) Where he would ACTIVELY be part of the freebritney movement making huge summaries for everyone and was honestly one of the hardest workers in that whole thing. 
I always come at him bashing Katy cause she’s made fun of Britney’s mental health, I even did it yesterday. 
and yes even I make fun of currentneys costumes cause they are horrendous 

so many people on exhale do 

I mean this is one of the last costumes she wore lmfao 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXM2w2-XsAIgaGr?format=jpg&name=small

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

No one is telling you to keep replying lmao :orangu: and no, from what I read, that's not critique, that's clearly a bashful comment towards a perfectly fine performance because you have a default spite for Katy and are not willing to be open to the possibility that it was infact a great performance because I'm pretty sure you didn't even watch it before you "critiqued" :tiffdrink:

Sounds like you’re insecure about Katy if you’re saying it sounded bashful. Boohoo. Like I said, go and get the attention you’re starving for from your parents, I’m done loser. 

5 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Spread hate? I critiqued her flop performance. Didn’t I say leave me TF alone? That’s called harassment when you continue messaging someone after they say stop. Go stream daisies you weirdo and get your attention from your parents instead of a music site.

Funny how you said I made fun of her mental health when I had nothing but respect for her mental health ever since I started stanning her lol. And when I asked you to point out where I did so, you didn't have an answer. Apart from this you also called me homophobic. Do you know how insulting that is?

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Sounds like you’re insecure about Katy if you’re saying it sounded bashful. Boohoo. Like I said, go and get the attention you’re starving for from your parents, I’m done loser. 

For the gazillionth time, R E A D. Re read your comment once again. And you'll see that it was bashful yourself. Had the same post being oriented at Britney, we all know everyone here will lose their minds. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Funny how you said I made fun of her mental health when I had nothing but respect for her mental health ever since I started stanning her lol. And when I asked you to point out where I did so, you didn't have an answer. Apart from this you also called me homophobic. Do you know how insulting that is?

For the gazillionth time, R E A D. Re read your comment once again. And you'll see that it was bashful yourself. Had the same post being oriented at Britney, we all know everyone here will lose their minds. 

Byeeeee. You’ve gotten all you’re getting from me today. Now, stop harassing me 😘 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Byeeeee. You’ve gotten all you’re getting from me today. Now, stop harassing me 😘 

I thought you were not gonna reply to me anymore and here you are time and again doing the same :tiffdrink:

Nice talking. See you around the Britney Spears Forum :tiffdrink:

And I'd advice you to stay away from artist's threads if it's only to spread negativity.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block