****ed Up

CoasterFreak18

I just wanted to say that when I first joined this forum many years ago, I dared to say something critical about Britney, and I was attacked and called named unlike anything I've ever experienced before.  For a community that preaches acceptance and love, I don't think it's okay.  Now that things are where they are in the world, I have a feeling that a lot of the people that were nasty and vicious are now Trump supporters, which feels oddly satisfying.  People's true colors are being exposed in this country like never before.  That's all for now.  I hope all of you are staying home, and if you don't have the choice to do so, I hope you're staying safe.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg that must have suck! :pretends:You should PM @JordanMiller about this!

5 hours ago, coasterfreak18 said:

I just wanted to say that when I first joined this forum many years ago, I dared to say something critical about Britney, and I was attacked and called named unlike anything I've ever experienced before.  For a community that preaches acceptance and love, I don't think it's okay.  Now that things are where they are in the world, I have a feeling that a lot of the people that were nasty and vicious are now Trump supporters, which feels oddly satisfying.  People's true colors are being exposed in this country like never before.  That's all for now.  I hope all of you are staying home, and if you don't have the choice to do so, I hope you're staying safe.

Archived