"Oops!... I Did It Again" album turns 20

So today I was bored and to celebrate the album I watched a lot of content from this era. I always remember and sometimes watch the videos, performances, and tour which all still hold up and are always fun to watch. But I watched a lot of interviews and Making the Videos today. I had forgotten how Britney used to act back then.

It made me really sad. She was so cute and sweet - she really was a different person then. Everyone grows up (she was like 18 and 19 then) but she was so goofy and personable and cared so much. She's been through a lot and it made me sad that fame ended up hurting her. It also made me sad to think that Kevin really did turn her world upside down. Whether he meant to or not, she was never the same after meeting him.

Anyway, it really was a great era. The BOMT and OIDIA eras were really magical to be a fan bc everything was so new and exciting. By the "Britney" era, everything was so big that it went to another level. I wish I could go back and relive it!

• Love 2

Guys, I got confused, did we ever got an official tracklisting for the 20th Anniversary edition of "Oops!... I Did It Again: Remixes & B-Sides" Vinyl EP? It gets released on September 26th for Record Story Day 2020. I'm actually excited for it. I LOOOOVE the cover. I found this playlist with remixes and b-sides, but I'm not sure if it's that fan's guess or the real deal:

I love all those tracks, honestly.