"Oops!... I Did It Again" album turns 20

I just finished my tribute post on Instagram earlier and it's sooo nostalgic. :crying4: Happy 20th Birthday, Oops!...I Did It Again:crying1: So many good memories with you. We danced to Oops in 4th grade and Stronger in 6th grade for the school talent show. I slayed Stronger, ngl. :gobaby:

I also apologize for not giving you justice until 2003. I know you hated me for only playing you until Track 7 and then starting all over. Sorry for not caring for Tracks 8 to 14. I'm so sorry. :queenie:

Now you're in my trinity so I hope that makes up for my 2 years of sleeping on you. :tiffdrink:

• Love 7

Happy birthday 20th Birthday, Oops!...I Did It Again - my forever favourite album and the only album I could happily listen to everyday for the rest of my life.:yeahhh: Every song could’ve been a single, every song has its own special meaning and every song is just good I swear to god. Where Are You Now, WUSIWUG, Lucky, DLMBTLTK and of course OIDIA are the soundtrack to my life. This whole album is the soundtrack to my life to be honest with you!! A song for every emotion. 

I’ll continue to listen to the album everyday, and won’t stop researching this whole era. Oops you truly are my favourite... Thank you Britney for creating such a magical album that lives on 20 years later :crying2:

’Aww, you shouldn’t have.’

• Love 6

My fav!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

I can still listen to this album from start to finish without skipping a song. I also loved the may release cause I’m a summery person and this way I could jam to all summer while the album still sounded fresh. happy 20th anniversary Oops!.. I Did It Again! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I just finished my tribute post on Instagram earlier and it's sooo nostalgic. :crying4: Happy 20th Birthday, Oops!...I Did It Again:crying1: So many good memories with you. We danced to Oops in 4th grade and Stronger in 6th grade for the school talent show. I slayed Stronger, ngl. :gobaby:

I also apologize for not giving you justice until 2003. I know you hated me for only playing you until Track 7 and then starting all over. Sorry for not caring for Tracks 8 to 14. I'm so sorry. :queenie:

Now you're in my trinity so I hope that makes up for my 2 years of sleeping on you. :tiffdrink:

Same, the more time passes the more I appreciate and love this album :crying4:

I just made a iTunes streaming campaign! Join along to help

Britney Spears Oops GIF

5 hours ago, Ashwin said:

There's no campaign to take it to number 1 on iTunes? 

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

kind of

4 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

Why don't we make it #1 on iTunes?? Today! 

46 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

It's currently #924 on iTunes, and it needs to keep rising and rising :groovin:

• Love 1
  • Like 1