Christina Aguilera's 2008 VMA Performance in HQ is worth re-watching

I Don't know whats happen to her but one of her picks of her carreer is that album dynamite & keeps i heared on clubs, radios, everywhere and she lost the opportunity for doing a greatest hits tour in that moment.

Bionic was iconic too but i think she do it bad promo and the tour got cancelled because it was too much earlier too. but it she was plannified good , she would obtain better results.

After bionic, xtina albums are good, but i don't know why her concerts after stripped tour are really bored, and the song selection she makes is no good. she good too many potentials and her concerts she select songs like maria, keep on singing my song, and doing awfull versions of her hits.

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

How exactly? Her first era her team was responsible for everything, then she released a spanish + xmas album which Britney didnt do and the second she had control she tried to be the opposite of Britney. She played a prostitute and sang Lady Marmalade and loved every second of it because she probably knew that it would set her apart from Britney who had this glamorous and effortlessly **** without trying image. Britney was seen as naturally beautiful and Christina ran around looking like a clown saying she prefered looking interesting over pretty, during the Dirrty shoot she kept saying how it has to be nasty and filthy looking (the opposite of Britney), she put out an emotional, vocally amazing album with little emphasis on dancing the whole era, then she put out a throwback album which is also not something that invites comparissons and she planned the "futuristic" themed album before Blackout was released.. So how did she feed into it? If you take away 2003-2004 (Im guessing something happened behind the scenes) then she has only had nice things to say about her so its not like Christina has been bashing her for 20+ years.

Showing the visible frustration was giving the reaction the interviewers were looking for, even if she said nice things she still gave them what they were looking for.

It's why the questions about Britney still happen.

But to be fair. The General public didn't know who Lady gaga was. Just club kids. Which probably half of you were high school teens. It really wasn't until January 2009 did gaga became noticed on the gp radar. Her album the fame dropped the same day as Funhouse.

Hell Now that's what I call music. Called Gaga a flash in the pan. They thought nobody would eat it up. But we did. But we also rejected her very fast. It will be interesting how Chromatica performs especially since she's a visual performer and literally she can't do what she does best for possibly 3 years.  So we will be lucky if Chromatica goes gold. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block