Rare glimpse inside Britney's bedroom + yoga

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arianna said:

I thought you said there was a fountain in the middle of the room I was like WHERE :gerlwat:

Hahahahaha Nooooo. I was expecting to see that. Like going all out crazy she's Britney effing spears. It's very basic. I kinda like that. Very humble of her. 

But jezuz, home girl needs to clean her room! There are clothes everywhere!! 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Wait they are?? Time to look again. I was busy looking at the mess of a bed and shuddering lol 

In the last clip you can hear them. It sounds like someone is playing a shooter game somewhere near her bedroom or the TV is on and there is a shooting scene. Of course it could be something else but idk what else would make this kinda sound. :snooptoya:

7 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

In the last clip you can hear them. It sounds like someone is playing a shooter game somewhere near her bedroom or the TV is on and there is a shooting scene. Of course it could be something else but idk what else would make this kinda sound. :snooptoya:

Yeah, Sam is probably playing a shooter game while she does yoga.

Also, I agree with OP… the videos are usually sped up, so all this time, I thought she was moving rather slowly (except for that back roll thing). But she's rushing through all the moves! :britlol:. I thought yoga was always slow since it's about relaxation? Am I wrong? Do people do it fast too?

Also, lol at the state of the room. Mine doesn't look any better in these quarantine/self-isolating times lol.

14 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Also, I agree with OP… the videos are usually sped up, so all this time, I thought she was moving rather slowly (except for that back roll thing). But she's rushing through all the moves! :britlol:. I thought yoga was always slow since it's about relaxation? Am I wrong? Do people do it fast too?

Since 2017, she lost the rhythm apparently and she's always faster than her shadow :juggingu: Speedy gonzalesney :sobbing:

1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

Lol this is the absolute most wishful thinking but I hope for her sake that she was somehow able to get a kids over for the weekend and that they’re playing fortnite or something next door

4 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

What a creep :juggingu:

Archived