Watch: Mojo names Britney's cover of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" as the worst cover song

Topping Madonna's American pie, Hilary duff and haylie duff's our lips are sealed. Basically this list just shaded every dance pop star covering rock music. But Britney got the worst calling her voice whiny and unlike Mick Jagger not iconic at all.

They even trash her cover Of I love rock n roll. Which remains to this day. Britney's last official cover song. I know burning up leaked. That got trashed as well. For not being punk rock or missing the whole ****** prowess of the Madonna original..

But to even say to Hilary Duff and haylie duff. If it sounds disney, it's too much Disney..

And the warning of don't cover the Beatles if your a pop star. Half of the list is females being attacked for cover male rock songs. 

They did a part two and attacked females again mostly. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love most of the covers in this list.

I was born in the late 80s and I wasn't there  when the originals came out, so these versions are the ones i'm familiar with and what I grew up listening to. So I may be biased. I won't even pretend to say that the originals are better (even if they are, I wouldn't know nor am I interested) cause i'm not fake edgy like that. :tiffdrink:

I really love Madonna's version of American Pie but the one they had in the video is a remix and not even the official version. :surething:

These Boots are Made for Walkin by Successica was iconic in the 2000s decade.

Our Lips are Sealed by Hilegend & Haylie Duff is a bop.

Crush on You by Aaron Carter was a favorite when I was a kid.

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by Brit isn't that bad. It is a bop.

I Love Rock 'n' Roll is ok.

OH MY GOD DID HE SAY "SIGNATURE WHINEY VOICE"? :omg:

Ok i'm giving this video a thumbs down. :rihit:

Watchmojo and missmojo etc whatever variations there are, are just pure garbage :chrissy: 
They don't bother to actual check their material, they just google random top lists and then post them as youtube videos. :thelook:
Just don't watch them, unsubscribe, give thumb down and ignore them. They are not worth your time nor your clicks :miley:

Well, that’s their problem that they don’t like it. 

Nevermind she brought the song back from the dead. And revived it over and over with her album, tour,  and the VMAs. Thank you, Britney. 

Satisfaction is a perfectly perfect Pop cover of a Classic Rock anthem performed by a 17 year old pop legend-in-the-making. 

watchmojo lazy trashy clickbait wbk for years now. all the copycats suck too. youtube is garbage.

i don't like the cover either but it's not that bad...mick jagger's voice also can get annoying fairly easily, sorry 2 say, so it's not like the original, as iconic as it is, is the best song ever either...

are we gonna talk about her cover of rock n roll is known by like 30-40% of people as a britney song rather than a joan jett song or, in reality, a song by the arrows? idk if many even know it wasn't by joan jett, either lmfao...britney made that song HER OWN lbr i love rock n roll is a britney spears song afaik tbh

Archived