Which unreleased tracks would you add to the tracklist: Britney edition

Blackout2006

Which unreleased track would you add to Britney tracklist  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Welcome to me I believe is either from in the zone or blackout. Possibly even my prerogative Andy original doll

It’s definitely a Britney leftover because Wade Robson co-wrote it and they only worked together during the Britney sessions...they did What It’s Like To Be Me together too. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

In your opinion lol.

i can’t vote but I will reply:

I’d add when I say so and I would remove .. hmm.. right now probably Not A Girl. But its a classic as well so maybe an other ballad even though I like it but I’m more uptempo Britney so maybe When I Found You. 

Britney is such a good album it’s difficult to remove anything.

Why u cant vote?

6 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Add: When I Say So

Remove: Either Not A Girl of When I Found You

Ah! Well in BSmichelle’s video (an awesome fan channel of Britney), in her unreleased video, I don’t remember her mentioning this song...plus. Why the hell would you want to remove INAG,NYAW?:umomg: in terms of britney relating to the song Andy authencity and theme, this song is the best of the album:chrissy: this song I believe Britney relates the most to, in the album:goat: I don’t think she would allow ANYONE to remove the song of the tracklist:yaknow: plus, it’s a song given by Britney, that relates to so many people. So no. You won’t  be removing that sooner or later hun

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What is this? Why did you think those are the only tracks to be removed?

I personally would not remove any song from Britney. It is good as is. I would only like to add more songs but I would never remove anything. This stupid concept is forcing people to vote for a song to add and remove, and because of that, I can not vote and I would not vote. And why Britney of all albums? :rihit:

Plus, why on earth do you think I was going to be biased and not apply the rules of removing 2 tracks of the album just for Britney:cackling:gurl, I LOVE Britney, I would stan to buy the vinyl for the album, my top 5 favourite of Britney’s songs, has 2 songs of Britney in the top 5, and top 5 favorite non-singles, 2 are in top 5, my 3rd most favorite album cover of Britney Spears is Britney,and even my most favorite performance of Britney is from the Britney era :fran: so I love the album so much! But why would I change the rules for the game just for Britney:beat:then I would have done the same for itz, blackout and circus:yaknow: because the rules are the rules:tired:nobody put an eye for the BOMT edition, but because it’s Britney I am getting flack...and for what?:lessons: If your playing chess, you wouldn’t change the rules no matter the situation is, right? That why, we would have been champions in chess:juggingu: so the rules should be fair and square. Why is this a “stupid concept”, if I am trying to make these very old and boring discussion of wHaTS Britney’s bEsT unReLEased sOng? more fun and engaging :imhere:heck, even I got praise and credit from exhalers like @iAlwaysSingLive for making the topic more better. So maybe you need to make a chill-pull and understand the sentence “Unbiased game rules”:chrissy:Adios:queenflopga:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

we all know how badly the exhale community hates bombastically love

Excuse me?? Where are you getting your information from :squintney: If so many of us hate the song wouldn’t it be in at least the top three of this ludicrous poll? Bombastic Love is a BOP :didilie:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ah! Well in BSmichelle’s video (an awesome fan channel of Britney), in her unreleased video, I don’t remember her mentioning this song...plus. Why the hell would you want to remove INAG,NYAW?:umomg: in terms of britney relating to the song Andy authencity and theme, this song is the best of the album:chrissy: this song I believe Britney relates the most to, in the album:goat: I don’t think she would allow ANYONE to remove the song of the tracklist:yaknow: plus, it’s a song given by Britney, that relates to so many people. So no. You won’t  be removing that sooner or later hun

I don’t like the song much anymore. I don’t relate to it all. 
But like I said in my previous message. I do acknowledge it’s status. Which is why I went for When I Found You.

But I stand by my original statement that Not A Girl is currently my least favorite Britney album track. Britney is such a good album. So I either remove one of those. Or none at all. 

you listed Boys, Before The Goodbye and Cinderella up for removal. That’s a choice. Those songs are amazing.

So yeah I can’t vote. 

Add: When I Say So (Not knowing this song is a sin!! It’s really good)

Remove: NAG or When I Found You (probably the latter)

Hmmm... 

I definitely would want She’ll Never Be Me and Am I a Sinner, I’ve only listened to the songs she performed on DWAD a few times bc I cant stand how low quality the audio is. But I’d love one if those ballads. I voted for You We’re My Home. 

As far as removing... I’d remove I Love Rock N Roll, cause it’s a cover, plus it’s in crossroads so you can listen to it there, or on that little Crossroads soundtrack they put out. I’d also remove Let Me Be, cause it’s already on the On The Line Soundtrack britney spears wink GIF

i think it would've been good to put the songs not originally for her third album as the ones to choose to cut from (aka the crossroads songs);

definitely (correct me if i'm wrong): not a girl; i love rock'n'roll; bombastic love; overprotected

i think/assume: cinderella; i run away; when i found you

if you toss those 7 and factor in the unreleased ones we have (aren't the live ballads from AFTER britney was already released?) ie mad love, when i say so, sinner, she'll never be me (and i guess we've come to the conclusion that welcome to me is britney and not itz or post-itz era) as well as intimidated, and i guess the two unleaked ones we know about (bring me home and the neptunes ballad) i think that almost lines up with the reports i think existed saying she was a writer for all but two tracks. it would just leave boys, slave, & what it's like to be me (idk who wrote the neptunes ballad) which is one more than it said. i kind of feel like what it's like to be me was for crossroads too based on it's sound tbh but w/e thats not the point lmfao

anyway my britney tracklist would be;

BRITNEY

1. slave 4 u

2. when i say so

3. lonely

4. intimidated

5. anticipating

6. mad love

7. she'll never be me

8. bring me home

9. let me be

10. baby can't you see - this was the name of the unleaked neptunes ballad, correct? after being duped about those two blackout tracks i don't trust anything i thought i knew :zoomzoom:

11. am i a sinner

12. before the goodbye - this is such a good closer and would follow am i a sinner so good omg....

bonus tracks

13. that's where you take me

14. boys

15. i run away - i feel like this was for the soundtrack but tbh it kind of fits beter here..

16. overprotected (darkchild mix)

and then a crossroads soundtrack w the rest incl the original version of overprotected & the ballads in studio form.

and a studio version of her covering open your heart bc that would be cute :lollipop:

i love welcome to me but it doesn't fit britney that well imo. it sounds much more ITZ to me and would've been better off on ITZ.

I’d add She’ll Never Be Me and Am I a Sinner and remove I Love Rock N Roll and That’s Where You Take Me, but it’s hard because I love this album and don’t hate any of the tracks on it.

Also, where’s When I Say So????

9 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I don’t like the song much anymore. I don’t relate to it all. 
But like I said in my previous message. I do acknowledge it’s status. Which is why I went for When I Found You.

But I stand by my original statement that Not A Girl is currently my least favorite Britney album track. Britney is such a good album. So I either remove one of those. Or none at all. 

you listed Boys, Before The Goodbye and Cinderella up for removal. That’s a choice. Those songs are amazing.

So yeah I can’t vote. 

Add: When I Say So (Not knowing this song is a sin!! It’s really good)

Remove: NAG or When I Found You (probably the latter)

Okay then. Sorry :/

10 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Excuse me?? Where are you getting your information from :squintney: If so many of us hate the song wouldn’t it be in at least the top three of this ludicrous poll? Bombastic Love is a BOP :didilie:

You sure bout’ that? I have seen in many threads about the hate of boys. Maybe I was wrong on bombastic, but the hate for boys is obvious, I mean, look at the “lubricious” poll votes:chrissy:

Archived