Which unreleased tracks would you add to the tracklist: Britney edition

Blackout2006

Which unreleased track would you add to Britney tracklist  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since Britney has recorded so many unreleased songs that sound simply fantastic:wontcry: but her teams decided to make it not reach the final cut:tifftear: I had decided to make a series here you should choose only songs that were unreleased, to make the final cut :yesokay:however, you should remove two tracks from the official tracklist:gobaby:pretty tense, eh?:eheeek: The songs that I find in no cost should be removed:holduplisten: will not be added to the poll. There have so far been no unreleased track since released from OIDIA, except for herbal essence, so I will skip that album. So Lets do Britney edition. LETS DO THIS:wigsnatched: (please note that since BOMT has only 3 unreleased tracks, you can only choose one unreleased track and remove 1 official song, ENJOY!)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this? Why did you think those are the only tracks to be removed?

I personally would not remove any song from Britney. It is good as is. I would only like to add more songs but I would never remove anything. This stupid concept is forcing people to vote for a song to add and remove, and because of that, I can not vote and I would not vote. And why Britney of all albums? :rihit:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I personally would not remove any song from Britney. It is good as is. I would only like to add more songs but I would never remove anything. This stupid concept is forcing people to vote for a song to add and remove, and because of that, I can not vote and I would not vote. And why Britney of all albums? :rihit:

Many people have been given a choice to remove 2 songs, and we all know how badly the exhale community hates bombastically love and rock n roll:yaknow: I understand you never want to “remove anything” even the album is in my top three, all rules are up to game. Also did you know that this was a series of albums and I did it for BOMT and will be soon doing for itz,blackout,circus, FF:cackling:chill

34 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I took out the songs that in no cost, should be removed. I mean

In your opinion lol.

i can’t vote but I will reply:

I’d add when I say so and I would remove .. hmm.. right now probably Not A Girl. But its a classic as well so maybe an other ballad even though I like it but I’m more uptempo Britney so maybe When I Found You. 

Britney is such a good album it’s difficult to remove anything.

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

it pained me to remove them

I think I'm the only person who doesn't really care for Let Me Be

35 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it pained me to remove them

Aww Knighty. Lemme give you a hug. :hugs:

35 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I think I'm the only person who doesn't really care for Let Me Be

Waaa it's on the On The Line soundtrack. :queenie:

It's a not so good movie i know. :yesokay:

Archived