NEW IG POST Britney and Sam with their bikes

xkhingx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

That’s nothing new for the con artist. He did the same thing on Valentine’s Day when she was locked away in a facility against her will. 

maybe he got to see her on valentine’s day just like easter?

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

But to show that much desperation that she's missing him is ridiculous. She's making it sound like he's at war 4000 miles away. He's like 20 miles away and I'm sure they can FaceTime. She's acting a little too immature over this. 

it's Britney IG we're talking about, unfortunately we're not gonna find anything there with depth when other people control it

7 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

That would be more plausible if he didn’t consistently lie.  He lied about being a trainer for Manchester City, lied about going to University of Nebraska, he lied about her checking herself into the facility when she testified otherwise. And his post today is deceiving.

“It isn’t weakness, It’s a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am  #stronger” -remember this fake bull?

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah. I mean he is still 10x hotter than I'll ever be.

But just compare him in Work From Home mv and SP mv (his photos in general from that time) and now.

I still didn't forget those tragic photos from Disney Land.

And agree with Britney. Gloryney was gone by the time they started to date.

thank god britney looks much better in 2020

1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

No!

29 minutes ago, enAC said:

New candid :mcorangu: Sam-Asghari-Riding-a-Motorbike.jpg?w=100"Britney Spears’ boyfriend Sam Asghari rode a motorbike in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, April 29."

https://www.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/speedy-sam/

But who may be interested in taking photos of Sam?

In that photo, it shows that the photo that Sam has uploaded to Instagram is old.

She looks happy , come on safe *** in this moment is key.

I Always seen Sam like "My life after britney", Im not saying that he's bad, im saying he is like the if u see k buddy, aproved by daddy and team, but when this over, take your money baby , bye... it was good.

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's missing him a little too much, like girl, please... He ain't worth it. The guy isn't even posting about how much he misses her, so why is she going crazy over him? 

I knew I would find u here making fun of him :setfire:

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I love the drag Sam gets from @C0CKy

Also, God he balding soooooo quickly. I give the relationship 6 more months before "they break up" cuz his receding hairline is gonna be a bad look in their relationship 

It’s what he deserves. :deserves:

Archived