NEW IG POST Britney and Sam with their bikes

xkhingx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's missing him a little too much, like girl, please... He ain't worth it. The guy isn't even posting about how much he misses her, so why is she going crazy over him? 

not up to you, none of us know them personally

Someone wrote a comment to Sam that he is a narcissist. That in the photo he only poses with duck-like lips, and from him one does not feel love for Britney. In all the joint photos he is like an inanimate statue, zero emotions. I fully agree with this statement.

45 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

not up to you, none of us know them personally

But to show that much desperation that she's missing him is ridiculous. She's making it sound like he's at war 4000 miles away. He's like 20 miles away and I'm sure they can FaceTime. She's acting a little too immature over this. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

She's missing him a little too much, like girl, please... He ain't worth it. The guy isn't even posting about how much he misses her, so why is she going crazy over him? 

I don’t think you can judge how much he misses her by how much he posts about her. Neither my bf nor I post about our relationship on any social media pretty much ever, but we’re probably stronger than the very large majority of couples on social media. We just like to keep our relationship and affection for us, not for others. 

57 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t think you can judge how much he misses her by how much he posts about her. Neither my bf nor I post about our relationship on any social media pretty much ever, but we’re probably stronger than the very large majority of couples on social media. We just like to keep our relationship and affection for us, not for others. 

Same happened with my last relationship. We never posted so much on our social media but we were stronger in that way. The relarionship lasted almost 4 years:chrissy:

So Im with u @Urbanney

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Exactly, me and my husband also never post about our relationship, to me the relationship it's not something I want to share with other people, it's something between me and my husband only. 

When I see any celebrity showing off their love life too much, I always think "Oh God it surely won't last long" :eheeek:

For example, just look at Britney's relationship with Kevin, she showed off literally everything, she was talking about their *** in public, and we all know how they ended :eheeek:

7 minutes ago, enAC said:

Funny how he disappeared from ig story since Britney posted that they aren't in quarantine together and he made it seem like this pic is new :fran: 

That’s nothing new for the con artist. He did the same thing on Valentine’s Day when she was locked away in a facility against her will. 

Archived