Contestant on Jeopardy mistakes Janet Jackson for Ariana Grande

Jordan Miller

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Well she is an Italian women who's people can tan well. So if you can distribute due evidence of your claim please do. 

Break Up With Your Girlfriend I'M Bored GIF by Ariana Grande ...

so are Madonna, Gaga, and Gwen Stefani. She used to be as pale as them.

https://thetab.com/uk/2019/02/08/ariana-grande-is-a-blackfish-and-these-are-the-receipts-91714

Ariana Grande, the great shapeshifter of our day : pics

and no, these aren't photoshopped. you can find them on GettyImages, straight from the paparazzis themselves.

1 minute ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

so are Madonna, Gaga, and Gwen Stefani. She used to be as pale as them.

https://thetab.com/uk/2019/02/08/ariana-grande-is-a-blackfish-and-these-are-the-receipts-91714

Ariana Grande, the great shapeshifter of our day : pics

and no, these aren't photoshopped. you can find them on GettyImages, straight from the paparazzis themselves.

Yes and I was born extremely light skinned as a baby and tanned like crazy in my teens to the degree of the used photo of Ariana in her later years. I haven't tanned since the self isolation and I've reverted to my non-tan. So that is why I believe an Italian woman can achieve this tan. :shameless:

20 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Since you are making a mockery of ethnicity. Here is an extreme.

Lady Gaga | Tanning dark skin, Tanning skin care, Tanning lotionDrowned World Tour: September 9, 2001 - Shape Magazine) I like ...

i'm making a mockery of ethnicity? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that english isn't your first language. :chrissy:yes what Gaga is doing is problematic here Madonna still looks white af tho.

anyways even if Ariana is that naturally tan which I doubt it's also the way she styles her makeup and her lip injections. Kylie Jenner does the exact same thing, they want to look racially ambiguous.

And don't even get me started on the fact that she's a white woman who came from a wealthy background that uses AAVE both in her music and in her speech, if someone like Katy Perry did that people would lose their ****. The main reason Ariana doesn't get called out for appropriating black culture is because the world genuinely thinks she is a WOC and most people are surprised when they learn she is in fact white, which is exactly what she wants.

Archived