North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is alive (photo)

• Leader

Following heart surgery, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has reportedly died. Other media outlets report he is in a "vegetative state."

North Korean media is very isolated, so it's hard to know the complete truth. 

I know this isn't main pop girl-related, but I am curious how you guys feel about this report. 

Update: he’s alive 😳

kim-jon-ung.jpg

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I mean the guy was pure evil. You are telling me you wouldn't celebrate Hitlers death if it happened today ?

When evil people die,I will celebrate it. I will not feel bad for them nor ppl around them. Its really that simple lol

I personally wouldn't celebrate anyone's death...  doesn't mean the world isn't a better place without them though. 

On 4/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, EasyThere said:

It was just an observation. Imagine the power I'd get if I'd marry her :imacat:

you'd be my mistress and eventually a wife once I got rid of her :imacat:

:fakewow:

Ok that's fire.

But hnngg~ not you publicly announcing that you're making me your mistress. :imacat: but atleast you have plans of marrying me. :imacat:

Edited by Roxxy
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

but hey at least we will be Bonnie and Clyde of North Korea 

Of course we picked North Korea of all places to pull a Bonnie & Clyde. :imacat: But that is fire and i'm here for it. Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend. :barbie:

Edited by Roxxy
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean the guy was pure evil. You are telling me you wouldn't celebrate Hitlers death if it happened today ?

When evil people die,I will celebrate it. I will not feel bad for them nor ppl around them. Its really that simple lol

Dont celebrate,  his people is gonna suffer for the next months because of the power struugle in the north korean goverment, and foreign countries may make some not so nice moves in the country .If you wonder why i know this, its because i live in  a country where after  the end of a dictatorship 30 years ago  , still does not manage to resolve the division  in my country that this period of time created....we almost went to the "grey area" (civil war, anarchy,coup d'etat , etc)the past October .

29 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Nnnnn only I can come up with a plan like that. I mean I can pull a Monica Lewinsky,so you can become a mistress of a first lady mistress 

It's funny you say that because @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and i were just talking about it yesterday. I told ha that I haven't been Monica Lewinsky'd all on my gown

What is your obsession with making me a mistress tho. :imacat:

Edited by Roxxy
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block