When are we getting our Circus Tour pro shot?

CJMCH

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

The camera work was awful and the sound mix terrible :crying1: That's why I prefer the rock in rio one

i just don't like how low budget that show was due to the festival haha, maybe Switzerland was a better date

47 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'd rather have the BOMT, Crazy2k Tour (not hawaii), and OIDIA tour (didn't like the London show) on DVD first.

Or maybe they should release a show from all the tour (in a dream world):

BOMT - Toronto

Crazy2k - Memphis

OIDIA - Louisiana (the one form There's No Place Like Home special) or Germany

DWAD - Vegas (HBO) with some of the live vocals you could hear on the original airing

Onyx - Miami (Showtime) with a better sound mix

Circus - Dallas

FF - Atlanta or Cleveland (assuming these ones have HATLM and BU) 

POM 2.0 - Mix of the good 2016 dates

I Would Prefer

BOMT - Toronto

Crazy2k - Memphis

OIDIA - A show with live vocals (maybe Washinghton)

DWAD - Las Vegas 2nd leg (with weakness and the co ed and darkchild remixes)

Onyx - Las Vegas or another early date (Like Omaha for example) cause her energy was on another level

Circus - Des Moines (Both You Oughta know and Touch Of My Hand performed and everytime had live vocals)

Feme Fatale -Sacramento or San Jose (The best dates of the tour.  He about to lose me and Burning Up included)

POM 2.0 - any February 2016 show + Make Me and Slumber Party from other dates

I'm waiting for a pro recording of Circus Tour for 10 years now... 

I would love it to be an Australian date because her outfits were crazy on this leg ! Or a date featuring "You oughta know".

Or the show I went to but that's a bit selfish haha.

I wish so much someone could leak it. We know it exist at least for rehearsals... 

I want it more than a pro shoot of the residency to be honest. 

25 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I Would Prefer

BOMT - Toronto

Crazy2k - Memphis

OIDIA - A show with live vocals (maybe Washinghton)

DWAD - Las Vegas 2nd leg (with weakness and the co ed and darkchild remixes)

Onyx - Las Vegas or another early date (Like Omaha for example) cause her energy was on another level

Circus - Des Moines (Both You Oughta know and Touch Of My Hand performed and everytime had live vocals)

Feme Fatale -Sacramento or San Jose (The best dates of the tour.  He about to lose me and Burning Up included)

POM 2.0 - any February 2016 show + Make Me and Slumber Party from other dates

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Britney's team like to lurk around here, I'm sure, so this is for you: RELEASE THE CIRCUS TOUR. It's about time we see it recorded professionally, specially since the whole corona stay-at-home situation.

The only thing keeping me up are the fancams, but we all know these won't do it the fair amount of justice that a pro shot could do... If it's not Britney's team, I could only hope a trader gets his/her hands on it and I'll be the first one to pitch in for a leak.

I remember there was some bull**** with recording because of the round stages. Just watch this next one, it's edited really well:

7 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

It's going around within the trader's community for years now...I doubt we will ever get it...

That is incorrect. It exists, that we all know, but it's not like other pro shots/rehearsals that are doing rounds for years...

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Hold on...edit out that masterpiece? Are you mad?:ohwut:

If it's for the sake of the release, Id rather have it edited out than not having it at all

5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I still don't understand the toxic choreography
On the screen, when Everytime ends there are old mirrors, right? Wink, wink
Breathe On Me is her best song ever.
Thank you for this.

You're welcome!

4 hours ago, GetEverybodyMoving said:

It's a famos* surprise.:makeitrain:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :gloria: 

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'd rather have the BOMT, Crazy2k Tour (not hawaii), and OIDIA tour (didn't like the London show) on DVD first.

Or maybe they should release a show from all the tour (in a dream world):

BOMT - Toronto

Crazy2k - Memphis

OIDIA - Louisiana (the one form There's No Place Like Home special) or Germany

DWAD - Vegas (HBO) with some of the live vocals you could hear on the original airing

Onyx - Miami (Showtime) with a better sound mix

Circus - Dallas

FF - Atlanta or Cleveland (assuming these ones have HATLM and BU) 

POM 2.0 - Mix of the good 2016 dates

BOMT and Crazy 2K are more likely to leak than this tour tbh :(

3 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I remember there was some bull**** with recording because of the round stages. Just watch this next one, it's edited really well:

I have like 5 editions, but it's not the same

9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Britney's team like to lurk around here, I'm sure, so this is for you: RELEASE THE CIRCUS TOUR. It's about time we see it recorded professionally, specially since the whole corona stay-at-home situation.

I don't think that the Circus Tour was even filmed professionally... :decisions: Was it?

I can recommend this for everyone:

It's not official but it's done AMAZINGLY. It's almost like a professional tour dvd! ♥ Most of you probably already know this one, because it's a classic :):mcry:

16 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I don't think that the Circus Tour was even filmed professionally... :decisions: Was it?

I can recommend this for everyone:

It's not official but it's done AMAZINGLY. It's almost like a professional tour dvd! ♥ Most of you probably already know this one, because it's a classic :):mcry:

MSG was recorded professionally + the recording from the screens were used for promotional purposes (Copenhagen and one of the first leg dates).

On 4/25/2020 at 1:07 AM, CJMCH said:

The only thing keeping me up are the fancams, but we all know these won't do it the fair amount of justice that a pro shot could do... If it's not Britney's team, I could only hope a trader gets his/her hands on it and I'll be the first one to pitch in for a leak.

Well i think they read a little bit, i remember from the circus tour i was at heybritneyforums (And there and exhale everybody's was asking about the Rumours that she would come to Southamerica (in Venezuela was the rumour) and the only openair Show she will played on the tour was on Poland, when we started to write her team on twitter coincidentally CANCELLED THE POLAND SHOW BECAUSE THERES WAS NO SUPPORT TO THE STAGE ON OPEN AIR VENUES

5 MONTHS THEN SHE PRESENTED THE SHOW IN PERTH AUSTRALIA AT BURSWOOD DOME BUT THIS DOME DOESN'T HAVE CEILING SUPPORT SO THEY BUILDED LIKE AN OPEN AIR SHOW STRUCTURE WITH 4 COLUMN STANDS! 

Then i know from some stage manager That when the BTEAM signs the contract THEM KNOWS everything, how will be the stage, the backstage, its open air or arena, THEY KNOW EVERYTHING

So we can wait EVERYTHING FROM THEM 

On 4/25/2020 at 1:07 AM, CJMCH said:

The energy! :crying4:

I went to The Circus Tour twice. :crying4:

Archived