When are we getting our Circus Tour pro shot?

CJMCH

Britney's team like to lurk around here, I'm sure, so this is for you: RELEASE THE CIRCUS TOUR. It's about time we see it recorded professionally, specially since the whole corona stay-at-home situation.

The only thing keeping me up are the fancams, but we all know these won't do it the fair amount of justice that a pro shot could do... If it's not Britney's team, I could only hope a trader gets his/her hands on it and I'll be the first one to pitch in for a leak.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ahhh yeeesss @CJMCH doing the Lord's work once again. We love to see it. :barbie:

Actually, that fancam was edited by Jake, part of our stuff, using the unreleased original file that we had, but we really do need that pro shot.

It's been 11 years, it's just not acceptable that we have to keep on watching fancams at this point. :(

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

Actually, that fancam was edited by Jake, part of our stuff, using the unreleased original file that we had, but we really do need that pro shot.

It's been 11 years, it's just not acceptable that we have to keep on watching fancams at this point. :(

Oh I just checked it out, it's new. I thought this is something i've seen before from you. 🧡

But I mean, you're doing the Lord's work with this.

8 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I could only hope a trader gets his/her hands on it and I'll be the first one to pitch in for a leak

I don't know a better person. :barbie:

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh I just checked it out, it's new. I thought this is something i've seen before from you. 🧡

But I mean, you're doing the Lord's work with this.

I don't know a better person. :barbie:

I'm gonna need help of course, but if it happens, i'm in. :duadance:

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t think they didn’t want to, obviously they ****ed up with the copyrights and probably realize they will have to keep paying Marilyn Manson part of their profits which they don’t like. 

I don’t think there were ever plans of a DVD, but when they saw that the fans wanted it, they couldn’t make it happen because of the screens/Manson thing. Those two could be easily edited out if they wanted to though.

33 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Team Britney will use the professional footage to do their own MJ "This is It" film. And make a ton of money off it when she passes. They will release album after album. Milk her legacy dry. 

I hope this won’t be the case.

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

someone hack yahoo and leak it

If there’s ever a chance for a leak, it will be this one or NYC. BTW, something along these lines might come out soon... Nothing major though.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Is this new fancam the one you were teasing about days ago? or is this different? :idkney:

Yes, this is it, but there’s more coming from other tours soon.

• Super Mods
53 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I don’t think there were ever plans of a DVD, but when they saw that the fans wanted it, they couldn’t make it happen because of the screens/Manson thing. Those two could be easily edited out 

Hold on...edit out that masterpiece? Are you mad?:ohwut:

Honestly I've never been really fond of the Circus tour. 
I was so disappointed after watching the first show.
She was looking good but was basically walking up and down the stage with little to no dancing and didn't even bother talking to the public except a quick thank you at the end. No big dancebreaks, no live vocals (like at all), no speeches, just her walking up and down. I was devastated.

In retrospective I can see the good stuff: the production is amazing, the costumes were really good, and despite not dancing (except some little choreography here and here) she still had the old dear primeney attitude / swag / body moves. She had HER stage presence. The lack of dancing kills it for me, sorry. After the onyx hotel I was shocked to watch her on stage like that.

It could have been better with FF tour - like prerecorded vocals and a little more interaction with the audience, of course. 

The show has moments I really like tho: her entrance is mind blowing, and there are some good performances (Piece Of Me, If You Seek Amy, Get Naked, Ooh OOh Baby/Hot As ice, Touch of my hand...) but Baby One More Time, Slave, Toxic, Circus, Womanizer, Boys, Me Against the music choreography were NOT there (despite the performances having AMAZING production and concepts)

I'd rather have the BOMT, Crazy2k Tour (not hawaii), and OIDIA tour (didn't like the London show) on DVD first.

Or maybe they should release a show from all the tour (in a dream world):

BOMT - Toronto

Crazy2k - Memphis

OIDIA - Louisiana (the one form There's No Place Like Home special) or Germany

DWAD - Vegas (HBO) with some of the live vocals you could hear on the original airing

Onyx - Miami (Showtime) with a better sound mix

Circus - Dallas

FF - Atlanta or Cleveland (assuming these ones have HATLM and BU) 

POM 2.0 - Mix of the good 2016 dates

Archived