When are we getting our Circus Tour pro shot?

CJMCH

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

The energy! :crying4:

I went to The Circus Tour twice. :crying4:

Omg me too in Sydney!! was one of the high lights of my life haha on the first Sydney show during Radar if i reached out I could have touched her I was having a complete outerbody lol I remember my mates yelling beside me saying omfg here she comes and she walked right up to us I waved and she looked at me and smiled!! I died from that moment I also remember as the air rushed towards me she smelt really good too it was a win win anyways good times! :katycream: "It's been 84 years and I can still smell the fresh paint" rofl we need this DVD ffs it's been 10 years+ !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Infinity101 said:

Omg me too in Sydney!! was one of the high lights of my life haha on the first Sydney show during Radar if i reached out I could have touched her I was having a complete outerbody lol I remember my mates yelling beside me saying omfg here she comes and she walked right up to us I waved and she looked at me and smiled!! I died from that moment I also remember as the air rushed towards me she smelt really good too it was a win win anyways good times! :katycream: "It's been 72 years and I can still smell the fresh paint" rofl we need this DVD ffs it's been 10 years+ !

Amazing. I was dead center third row from the stage. I wore her cop outfit from the tour. :crying4:

Archived