Demi Lovato says she is not affected by cancel culture or #DemiLovatoIsOverParty

Jordan Miller

13 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

“It doesn’t affect me anymore” 

As she logs on to her private IG to talk s#!t about anyone who’s ever said anything about her in the last 27 years that she doesn’t like...

:cackling:

This. 
If anything, this is a time she should be listening and reflecting on her poor attitude/maturity level. I don’t agree with cancel culture, but she’s being called out for some seriously petty and toxic behaviour. She’s cancelling her own career, the party isn’t necessary :deserves:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's speaking like she's someone that only messed up once, which is very hypocritical of her. I'm not Speaking about her addictions, I'm talking more about how she has treated people and continues to do still.

I did like how she said about people who have made certain remarks and then become an ally to that group. It made me think about Camila Cabello, people where so quick to cancel her and still will bring her actions up, but won't see the good that she's trying to do now. I truly do believe she's ally to people of all colour and I think it's more appropriate to support the 'change' than to condone the action. She did it, apologised, now lets forgive.

I don't like to pour water on a drowning girl, her ****/health issues are serious and she needs help.

But I don't manage to find her likeable. And as there's no smoke without fire, she's probably not that nice.
She looks sneaky. Even when she talks about her relapse, she doesn't seems genuinely remorsful. I wouldn't be fully suprised if she had another one...

She turned it as a commercial thing, all her last songs turn around this topic, but it sounds fake to me. Just like the Grammy's performance, everything was so staged :  the "come back", the song, the white dress, the tear, the sad faces in the audience...
I am pretty sure I am not the one to feel this, and it's probably why her last songs tanked. And probably why people are so willing to "cancel" her.

Nobody should endure all the criticts she gets recently, it must be awful. But actually she does the same with people who don't even speak about her, she's seeking attention. So, of course she cares about what people (especially celebrities) say about her!  

1 minute ago, Ultraviolent said:

Awww, thank you <3 I'm still learning lol. I used to participate in different forums, but that was a long time ago ;)  @Roxxy

Stay and you'll learn faster. 💛 I came from a gaming forum before and then BreatheHeavy Community and then here. I'm new just like you. :barbie:

Archived