Do your friends, bf/gf, family, etc. know you visit Exhale?

Urbanney

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

That gif or like literal poop? Omg pron? :unreal: That was allowed before? :o

well, way before I joined, it was allowed I think, but the incidents I'm talking about, was when the site used to be hacked very often. One time it had a huge Beyoncé banner on the main page, and the other times it was just filled with this kind of gifs everywhere :ugh:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, way before I joined, it was allowed I think, but the incidents I'm talking about, was when the site used to be hacked very often. One time it had a huge Beyoncé banner on the main page, and the other times it was just filled with this kind of gifs everywhere :ugh:

Omg eww. :eheeek: Were you still using Exhale and posting like a normal day or did you just stop? 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I totally forgot that Exhale used to be...ghetto :teigen:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Omg eww. :eheeek: Were you still using Exhale and posting like a normal day or did you just stop? 

I think you couldn't do anything, it's like the main page was replaced by this hacked page they had with all these gifs and we had to wait until Jordan put it back to normal lol

seriously, I think it's the worst things I've ever seen in my life, I don't know how people can be so dirty and do that kind of stuff, and even worse, enjoy watching it for pleasure :haha: seriously it was horrible and there were TONS of it

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

No :haha: they don’t know I’m on stan Twitter either. I mean they know I love Britney but they don’t know I stan her this much. Although I think one of my friends caught me lurking through Exhale once 

You know...this is probably what the uptight politicians and murderous tyrants have to deal with. :mhm:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you couldn't do anything, it's like the main page was replaced by this hacked page they had with all these gifs and we had to wait until Jordan put it back to normal lol

seriously, I think it's the worst things I've ever seen in my life, I don't know how people can be so dirty and do that kind of stuff, and even worse, enjoy watching it for pleasure :haha: seriously it was horrible and there were TONS of it

Ohhhh you couldn't use Exhale. :idkney: So you couldn't post and talk to people? Like you just open Exhale and it's just the homepage filled with eww gifs? Like real poop? I can't imagine. No, actually i am imagining it right now and it's disgusting. :wontcry:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ohhhh you couldn't use Exhale. :idkney: So you couldn't post and talk to people? Like you just open Exhale and it's just the homepage filled with eww gifs? Like real poop? I can't imagine. No, actually i am imagining it right now and it's disgusting. :wontcry:

It’s just Jordan had to keep fixing those issues. I swear one time the screen was like white on white or something 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s just Jordan had to keep fixing those issues. I swear one time the screen was like white on white or something 

Oh so he was battling the hackers? Like doing a counter move and stuff? I mean when the hackers post a poop gif, Jordan deletes it? Like that? :o

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh so he was battling the hackers? Like doing a counter move and stuff? I mean when the hackers post a poop gif, Jordan deletes it? Like that? :o

it was more like , it was like they took over the whole site, but I don't think I followed a BH Facebook page or something, so there was no way of knowing if the site was back to normal unless you entered the site and check for yourself. And of course you didn't know when the site was gonna be hacked again. So every time I wanted to come to Exhale I had to make sure no one was looking at my screen from behind lol

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was more like , it was like they took over the whole site

OMG... like on tv and in the movies? :o

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but I don't think I followed a BH Facebook page or something, so there was no way of knowing if the site was back to normal unless you entered the site and check for yourself.

Ahhh i get it nooow.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So every time I wanted to come to Exhale I had to make sure no one was looking at my screen from behind lol

OMG i feel your trauma. :embarrassney: but also that's so funny. :haha:

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also I do remember back in 2015 I asked one of my classmates in college to borrow me his laptop to check when the PG video had leaked, and I was like, just type breatheheavy exhale and he thought it was gonna be a pron site :blol: And I was like, I swear it's not and he was like, what does it have to do with music or Britney? :beynah:

Omg tea my ex too before saw me reading a BreatheHeavy article - not on Exhale - but main BH, and he also thought why is it titled like that :weirdmeout: like is it pron site and he also asked what does it have to do with Britney. :gloria: I told him because Britney has a song called Breathe On Me and it was a reference and he was like "ohhhh" and then I caught him snooping through my phone hours later and was reading BH and he was probably checking if I was telling the truth or nah. :haha: the insecurity jumped out if I was really reading a pron site. :blol: and then last year on BreatheHeavy Community, I found out it was actually a reference to the Light That 4ss on Fire remix of Slave:o 

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg tea my ex too before saw me reading a BreatheHeavy article - not on Exhale - but main BH, and he also thought why is it titled like that :weirdmeout: like is it pron site and he also asked what does it have to do with Britney. :gloria: I told him because Britney has a song called Breathe On Me and it was a reference and it was like "ohhhh" and then I caught him snooping through my phone hours later and was reading BH and he was probably checking if I was telling the truth or nah. :haha: the insecurity jumped out if I was really reading a pron site. :blol: and then last year on BreatheHeavy Community, I found out it was actually a reference to the Light That 4ss on Fire remix of Slave:o 

I used to follow this Spanish site HeyBritney.com, I thought the name was better, but their content was a flop. Well, I don't know if they're here... :blol: but it was mostly BH news translated into Spanish, but they were always very late on that.

It's funny that in the years to come people will probably believe this site's name pays homage to Body Ache :hahaha:

Archived