Do your friends, bf/gf, family, etc. know you visit Exhale?

Urbanney

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I used to follow this Spanish site HeyBritney.com, I thought the name was better, but their content was a flop. Well, I don't know if they're here... :blol: but it was mostly BH news translated into Spanish, but they were always very late on that.

It's funny that in the years to come people will probably believe this site's name pays homage to Body Ache :hahaha:

Omg before I followed worldofbritney or worldofbritneyspears and UKBritney. UKBritney was my second fave after BH when world closed. I relied more on UKBritney actually during the breakdown and kinda stopped visiting BH for a while cause I couldn't take all the negative press Britney was getting not just on BH but everywhere. :sobbing: It was like I wanted to just be clueless and not know what's going on about everything. :wontcry: I only checked UKBritney for the latest on new Britney music or leaks or which songs got registered, stuff like that. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Omg not Body Ache:queenie:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

in the tenth grade i left the class and a small group of my friends decided to check my browser history on my computer 

idk why they thought they were gonna find p---

and instead they were all baffled by the hundreds of tabs of a britney spears website

and i came back to class with half the class v confused

i passed away from embarrasment that day and still am dead today :kellyfall:

Archived