What style of MV of Britney you like? A new style of MV for her next MV in the future?

MSTAR

Hello!

I don't know if this was posted already as I'm new, but I wanted to share my opinion about music videos of Britney.

To be honnest, I prefer old music videos (1998-2000 music videos essentially) of Britney. Why? They are not vulgar and are fun. But still, almost all music videos of Britney are great and iconic. But for me, the worst music videos started since Criminal to Slumber Party. Hopefully, they didn't released the original version of Make Me, which is horrible. :icant2:

She needs to change the Make Me/Slumber Party/Work B***h style music video for her next mv. For example, Scream and Shout and Hold It Against me were great! As the pop music are now in general inspired of old musics of 80' and 90' (thinking about Dua Lipa), why not Britney brings her 2000 music style back now? I mean, it could work now aswell, instead of continuing those mv like Make Me etc. which are not successful.:bigtime:

The same for her performances, outfits from 1998 to 2003 were great and essentially make easy the moves of the old choreographies of 2000. If she restart to do that, it would give to Britney more attention like before, instead of the last 2009-2018 performances with those vulgar outfits. We just want to see Britney singing or dancing, not doing those weired moves and wearing those clothes. :outwithit:

(I'm aware that if she stopped to do the old 2000 choreographies/performances, it's because she don't want to do them anymore, but in my opinion, those old mv/performances shows Britney more mature than today.) For me, the style of the Lucky performance when she do those fun smiles are suffisent, some other would like to see choreographies, some just want to listen her singing live. It's hard for her to make happy everyone, but I think if she do performances like before would be great for a comeback. :verycool:

I know, it's too early to talk about a future comeback (due to her current personal life problems), everyone have his opion but what is yours? :rlynow:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I think criminal is a great video! 

I want toxic abc special style back! That is what **** means!

I like My prerogative vibe a lot too.

Interesting, actually, the Criminal is a great music video if we keep it clean (the music video was censored and was never aired in TV in many countries due to some scenes). And as it was censored, it couldn't be a huge hit in the world. That's why I want to Britney to stop making those style of video (the criminal story on the MV was however great). :yaknow:

47 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I want a work ***** part 2, fierce outfits and dancing.

Or something like PCD's react, where Britney dances as fierce as she can.

Yeah, the choreography of Work B***h is well performed in Britney, if she have this energy, why not? It could be great for a comeback too!

Archived