Did she lose a tooth?

6 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

i dont think she lost anything, she just has a gap on the top and bottom. I don't understand why she can't just wear a retainer to keep it nice instead of going to the dentist when she has something to promote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216095/Britney-Spears-heads-FOUR-HOUR-dentist-appointment-shes-seen-continuously-licking-teeth.html50BD4F6A00000578-6216095-image-a-20_1538

The pics here show she’s had a crown or implant placed, that upper incisor is a different colour to the rest of her teeth. It’s probably a temp crown or veneer.

her teeth have always been perfect but I am starting to think she had veneers placed when she was in her teens now as everyone else in her family has these tiny square teeth and hers were perfect 

• Like 2
On 4/18/2020 at 2:06 AM, EasyThere said:

Bunch of snowflakes lmao. What else would you call someone who purposely is destroying their looks for years :gloss:

it's not being done on purpose, we don't know what's going on behind closed doors and quite frankly, poor mental health and everyday life stress can greatly affect an individual's appearance gloss.gif 

if anything you should know that :arianabye: 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Than it's her conservators fault. They literally do not allow her anything. Yet they gave a blank cheque to someone with obvious body dismorphia to do bunch of plastic surgery (bad one) to change their entire appearance.

I mean I'd agree if her teeth became this bad post 2019 asylum stay. But they have been getting worse and worse since 2014. 

Main conclusion is that Britney has bad hygiene  ? I mean she has been wearing a retainer for almost 20 years prior to this. She should know better.

and? :sipnstare:

again, we literally don't know what's going on behind closed doors. people age; some faster than others. her appearance has been judged, criticized and under a heavy microscope since before she was even developed. i'm sure there's a psychological component but you seem to be too shallow to actually understand. what being said, it's not right to go around and blatantly call her things like 'dumb idiot' for something that's considered superficial. grow up. :chrissy:

• Like 5
14 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Nope dumb idiot stopped wearing her retainer. Ppl would kill for a set of teeth Britney had. Ppl including Hollywood stars are actually paying up to 80k for set of teeth like Britneys.

You’re a dumb idiot for being on a Britney Spears forum if you feel so strongly negative towards her. Get a hobby. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

i dont think she lost anything, she just has a gap on the top and bottom. I don't understand why she can't just wear a retainer to keep it nice instead of going to the dentist when she has something to promote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6216095/Britney-Spears-heads-FOUR-HOUR-dentist-appointment-shes-seen-continuously-licking-teeth.html50BD4F6A00000578-6216095-image-a-20_1538

My goodness, that's a bad pic. :deserves:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

How is telling someone grow a pair bullying ? :begone:

you are not being kind towards britney or other users. you are negative and calling people idiots so you are a troll n i dont really give no ****s if i am outdated by saying that lbvs its cool you will be blocked soon for the record ok GIF

• Like 2