Did she lose a tooth?

57 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Not my fault ppl are bunch of snowflakes and can't take ppl opinions. And blunt truth :chrissy:

nobody told u to not share ur opinion, just do it in a nice way, no reason to call britney a dumb idiot for something that u don’t even know the whole story.

U could have said “Britney’s new teeth IMO don’t look good at all and it would be better if she fixed them” 

but u chose to express your opinion in an ugly, mean way 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

And waaay more ppl seem to like me than you 3 :cackling:

but fine lemme make a thread about it. I will get myself banned so you can be happy again. Imagine being so but hurt regarding a person on a online forums. I can't relate. :begone:

No one wants your negativity and rude comments on this forum. 

• 1 year later...

I think it was just a couple months back she said during a video that she recently got a new retainer, also she had Veneers removed and has not had them replaced yet. Veneers don’t last forever she just needs new ones. People need to remember there is a pandemic and she has no control of her personal medical care. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

I think it was just a couple months back she said during a video that she recently got a new retainer, also she had Veneers removed and has not had them replaced yet. Veneers don’t last forever she just needs new ones. People need to remember there is a pandemic and she has no control of her personal medical care. 

I don’t think she ever had veneers, correct me it I’m wrong

17 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

You can't get veneers removed and kept off... for proper porcelain veneers the enamel has to be shaved down slightly to apply the veneer. Britney had high level dental bonding applied which is basically just added to the tooth and yes, it can be removed since the enamel is not affected and you'll just have gaps in the teeth or whatever. Apparently her dentist is Dr Kevin Sands who has done it for other celebrities too.

• Like 1