Mariah Carey singing "Hero" at home to celebrate Easter

• Leader

We are not worthy :mimiclap:

Mariah Carey shared an at-home performance of her singing "Hero." 

"I'm just doing my best to try and celebrate with you this Easter - this Holy Week. Quite the unique time in history. A time that doesn't allow us to be together in person, and be festive, and worship with one another. But I'm grateful that so many of us are staying home, staying safe and in doing so... keeping each other safe." :mcry:

Check it out below :wontcry:

mariah-hero.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

mariah carey bbmas 2015 GIFUgh I can’t listen, she used to have most gorgeous out of this world voice. I love this song, I love her, but bring me back to the 90s please!

People age and voices change, Mariah can't sing the way she used to but she sure does try her best of her ability to hit those notes, I know her voice is beat but she's trying. :outwithit:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block