Where is Beyonce?

5 hours ago, janetjackson said:

My guess, she's taking a pause from social media to soon emerge around the time of her next project. If that's her tactic, I wouldn't make sense to make any statements. 

Artists who have been around for a long time and/or have been oversaturated (I think she falls into both of those categories) often have to rely on total disappearance mode to come back when people might finally miss them.

In February, the virus was around but I can say we didn't foresee the damage it would cause. Bad timing for her promotional plan.

Just a hunch :jj:

If her next project will be on lemonade's level she doesn't need to worry tho , she could've released it nowadays And it would still sound fresh , it's timeless:receipts2:

I used to stan Beyonce from Crazy In Love until after the Sasha Fierce era. By then so many people in America started treating her like the second coming of Jesus and she bought into it. It disgusts me. Her fans are even worse now. 

I think Beyonce will never speak out on things that effect the average person. It's part of her persona now to be elusive. She's not the celeb people turn to for hope in a hard time. If anything she thrives during those times. When black lives matters was at it's peak she never made one statement but made an era built around the sentiment of it. The only thing that was powerful enough to be impactful was when she did the black panthers tribute at superbowl because it was global AND she made no money from the event. Everything else has made her money. She's a thief and is exploitive. Fffk Beyonce!:trash:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I used to stan Beyonce from Crazy In Love until after the Sasha Fierce era. By then so many people in America started treating her like the second coming of Jesus and she bought into it. It disgusts me. Her fans are even worse now. 

I think Beyonce will never speak out on things that effect the average person. It's part of her persona now to be elusive. She's not the celeb people turn to for hope in a hard time. If anything she thrives during those times. When black lives matters was at it's peak she never made one statement but made an era built around the sentiment of it. The only thing that was powerful enough to be impactful was when she did the black panthers tribute at superbowl because it was global AND she made no money from the event. Everything else has made her money. She's a thief and is exploitive. Fffk Beyonce!:trash:

This is why I find it so hard to stan for her. I don’t expect her to be the nicest person in the world but she seems like someone who is out of touch along with an inflated ego. I think she gets credit for too many things that she don’t deserve. When I went to the Grammy museum, it annoyed me so much how bias they were towards her, almost like rewriting history to fit her narrative. Crazy In Love is a great song but it was far from being a game changer as they make it seem. It was a big hit but like...so did a lot of other songs. Britney is no where in the museum so that’s a slap in the face for someone who literally represents the 90s yet they chose to highlight urban music and grunge then jumping straight to Beyoncé as if she was the one that spear headed pop. Maybe because I’m a fan and bias but it annoys me so much that she can manipulate people to thinking she’s more than what she actually is despite needing a village to achieve it while other artists really do the work don’t get acknowledged. She’s vocally talented and a great performer but like I think of her as the next Diana Ross not the new Madonna (actually she literally is Diana Ross)

• Love 1
On 4/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, MidnightCarlisy said:

I see what your saying but the truth is they don't owe people nothing, its their money and if they choose to help or not help it's their decision. They worked for it and earned it and just because they have a lot of it does not mean their obligated to share. That's why we should always be prepared for any situation that may arise.

I am not saying that she or Jay need to hand over their money, but they are the most powerful couple in the MUSIC industry. They do tend to step in and help various causes, so I am asking what is stopping them now? I pointed out the masks because Bethenny Frankel who doesn't even come close to Jay-Z's net worth or power status was able to round up Gift cards, Masks, Food and so much more for people affected in various communities. It's not that they owe us anything it's that I don't want to hear them take credit for things they didn't do. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block