Here are the Top 50 female touring acts of the past 20 years

Am I the only one that finds this extremely impressive for Britney? Everyone counted her out after ending Onyx Hotel Tour early and then the sky fell until she re-emerged on the tour scene 4 years later. And then for the past 8 years she performed in a 7,000 capacity space compared to stadiums which can fill 80,000 and arenas with 20,000. 

And I LOVE Britney and she’s my number 1 but let’s be real.. the effort those other women “above” her put into their touring compared to Britney just showing up and lipsyncing the past 12 years (outside of some real improvement during the residency in her Energy and attitude) speaks VOLUMES of her money making power and marketability. I’m so happy to see her in the top 10 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
On 3/28/2020 at 4:01 AM, Roxxy said:

OMG. I knew it before I opened this thread that Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, P!nk, and Lady Gaga will rank higher than her. :wontcry:

If only she toured for every era, she would've placed atleast #6. We didn't get a Blackout Tour and a Britney Jean Tour. Her ticket prices skyrocketed post Circus Tour so imagine by the time Britney Jean was released and if she toured then and with higher ticket prices, she would definitely rank higher. But we really can't deny Beyoncé and P!nk - two of her peers and their touring powers. And Taylor, of course, from the generation that followed her. It's still an amazing feat she placed #8 overall despite everything. :gobaby:

And omg Ariana with the least amount of shows (sans Barbra) in the Top 15 but still managed to place #15. Her power. :barbie:

A Britney Jean tour :tifflmao:

• Content Curators
On 3/28/2020 at 5:24 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Well the others had to spend big bucks on production to draw in huge crowds :makeup:

Britney just needed a small stage, a ******** pole and 20 year old vocals for her shows and earned this much :katybelt:

So who really won here? :gagasmile:

I went to the Mohegan sun (Connecticut) date of pom and it was a full on arena where she even brought her circus tour to And ma’am she and that stage looked so tiny she looked like ant with a pony tail :tifflmao:

• Haha 2