Katy Perry's new album is finished

33 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

She's pregnant and there's the covid thing. When is she planning to release it? The time line makes literally zero sense. 

It will be a huge, devastating flop. Not like "ehy she's not selling like she used to" kind of flop, something like "5k copies sold" kind of flop. 

Hope it's a decent pop record at least

Ok but you didn't have to be so harsh. Haha! ❤ She said that she'll release it sometime in the summer, after she gives birth. :mattafact:

• Like 1

This sounds boring and like a bomb and will just completely end her career completely, like Xtina with Liberation.

Also the music she's been releasing as I guess "buzz singles", haven't been good, either. The newest one sucked. Ugh, I loved her through Prism and I still liked her with Witness (though the era was a bit of a mess, starting with the ugly cover and hair) but she's lost me with these bad buzz singles.

8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm sorry Britney and her fans who I seem to have offended; I hope we can mend things and move on 

5 minutes ago, rik said:

i'm britney, and i want a public apology  

Hi I'm Taylor! And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there, there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame, but, if you just focus on the work and you don't let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you're going, you'll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there. And that will be the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you for this moment! :mattafact:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi I'm Taylor! And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there, there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame, but, if you just focus on the work and you don't let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you're going, you'll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there. And that will be the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you for this moment! :mattafact:

Oh hey my best friend! :hiii:

14 minutes ago, rik said:

i'm britney, and i want a public apology :queenflopga: :flop:

I guess I'll shave my head if I have to do that :jj:

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

IDK... I think people are tired of her "bops." Maybe a shift in direction is what the doctor ordered. Gaga did it and she rose even higher 

Fair point well made. However, it didn't really work for Gaga at the beginning either... look at Joanne. I think even Artpop did better than that. (You can blame it on sales decline if you will). 

A Star Is Born is another story. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hey bestie! So when are you gonna be nominated for Album of the Year again? I have 2 of those now you know. I can like literally share the other one with you cause i will still have one left. :mattafact:

Nah I'm doing fine with my 4 diamond singles, including one in Latin :katyfrog: How many do you have again? You want one of mine? Because then too I'd have one more than you :katybelt:

8 minutes ago, rik said:

b!!!!*******!!!!!! :ohwow:

hey so whats the deal w u and kim 

Kim and I are seriously ok like i love her. I'm actually catching up on KUWTK while i'm on Exhale. We're cool we're fine. I swear i dont love the drama. It loves me. I wanna be your endgame @****y i wanna be your first string. I wanna be your ateam. I wanna be your endgame. Endgame.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Nah I'm doing fine with my 4 diamond singles, including one in Latin :katyfrog: How many do you have again? You want one of mine? Because then too I'd have one more than you :katybelt:

Its ok im fine. I'm looking at Calvin's n00ds and they're the best. I should get back with him honestly. How's Orlando's dip? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block