When will Britney have her "The Power of Good-Bye"?

DignifiedLove

On 3/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, DignifiedLove said:

This is the direction Britney should head towards if she wants to be taken as a SERIOUS singer-songwriter but instead we get chipmunk vocals of her singing about one-night stands and slumber parties at her LARGE age. 

I agree! I'd hate another album about s3x, it'd be so expectable & cringe. I mean it's not like she doesn't have anything to talk about, even before 2005 she managed to write interesting stuff in Original Doll, that indeed, was original :tina: Mona Lisa, Dramatic, Money Love & Happiness, Little me, etc etc etc

Madonna's song gives strong mysterious vibes, and I love it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ligufaca said:

I'd say And Then We Kiss & Strangest Love are her "ROL". I still can't understand why these went unreleased, easily her best songs ugh. 

Agreed! And Then We Kiss (& State of Grace) always felt very “Madonna-ish” to me. This was always the direction I wish Britney would’ve taken her music (& believe she would have, if it weren’t for her label/conservatorship)

Her best music is unreleased!

On 3/19/2020 at 10:31 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I wish current music was this elegant and artistic and beautiful, now it's just boring and trashy

There's tons of great music being made, but it's not being made by the big labels and it doesn't get that old money promotional backing. 

9 hours ago, Ligufaca said:

I'd say And Then We Kiss & Strangest Love are her "ROL". I still can't understand why these went unreleased, easily her best songs ugh. 

Strangest Love is so gorgeous :fakecry: 

it has such a mid-2000s vibe to it. Sounds like it could have been the theme song for a show like The Hills or Laguna Beach ugh :fakecry: 

Archived