Selena Gomez walking around outside and laughing about it

• Leader

Not trying to be a hater. I love Selena Gomez, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

Here I am literally terrified to venture outside to go to the grocery store, and Selena Gomez is walking around with a face mask laughing about going to Chipotle with a group of friends.

It also worries me because she has a weaker immune system than most due to her having Lupus. 

Sis, practice social distancing. :selenerz:

:selena: Am I overreacting? 

selena-gomez-walking.jpg

• Like 2
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I mean sure she can go out, it's her choice, that's her life. But why did they have to post it. It sends the wrong message. I woulda slapped her if I was her publicist. Selena, sis. Call me. :mhm:

Taylor posted a pic of Meredith quarantining. I stan Meredith.

Meredith is my 2020 mood 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Isla said:

I mean some people still need to go out, and if you do choose to go out that's your choice. The video was a bit of a bad idea however.

It's not just your choice because you can affect someone else's health. You have to be responsable enough to know what you can / can't do. If she HAS to go out, then she should avoid these kind of stupid videos.

I'm from Spain and this situation is worse than we think. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's not just your choice because you can affect someone else's health. You have to be responsable enough to know what you can / can't do. If she HAS to go out, then she should avoid these kind of stupid videos.

I'm from Spain and this situation is worse than we think. 

Oh no I understand. My country isn't as bad as Spain is, but it seems to be getting worse, and as far as I'm aware schools/workplaces are still open here. So for all I know I will probably still have to go to work this weekend as I've heard nothing about working from home or my offices being closed. Obviously if you're ill then that's a different story, and you shouldn't be going out anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block