Selena Gomez walking around outside and laughing about it

• Leader

Not trying to be a hater. I love Selena Gomez, but this rubbed me the wrong way.

Here I am literally terrified to venture outside to go to the grocery store, and Selena Gomez is walking around with a face mask laughing about going to Chipotle with a group of friends.

It also worries me because she has a weaker immune system than most due to her having Lupus. 

Sis, practice social distancing. :selenerz:

:selena: Am I overreacting? 

selena-gomez-walking.jpg

• Like 2

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

I mean some people still need to go out, and if you do choose to go out that's your choice. The video was a bit of a bad idea however.

It's not just your choice because you can affect someone else's health. You have to be responsable enough to know what you can / can't do. If she HAS to go out, then she should avoid these kind of stupid videos.

I'm from Spain and this situation is worse than we think. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's not just your choice because you can affect someone else's health. You have to be responsable enough to know what you can / can't do. If she HAS to go out, then she should avoid these kind of stupid videos.

I'm from Spain and this situation is worse than we think. 

Oh no I understand. My country isn't as bad as Spain is, but it seems to be getting worse, and as far as I'm aware schools/workplaces are still open here. So for all I know I will probably still have to go to work this weekend as I've heard nothing about working from home or my offices being closed. Obviously if you're ill then that's a different story, and you shouldn't be going out anyway.

• Love 1
  • Like 1