Selena Gomez walking around outside and laughing about it

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh no I understand. My country isn't as bad as Spain is, but it seems to be getting worse, and as far as I'm aware schools/workplaces are still open here. So for all I know I will probably still have to go to work this weekend as I've heard nothing about working from home or my offices being closed. Obviously if you're ill then that's a different story, and you shouldn't be going out anyway.

Spain is in a very difficult situation because we didn't take this virus seriously. Italy warned us and we made fun of it, thinking it was all overreaction. Ok, fact is: It is really bad. 

You guys take all the protection you can. Don't touch your mouth, eyes, face... and WASH YOUR HANDS all the times you can, then dry with cleneex or toilet paper. The virus is able to stay in certain surfaces for 9-12 hours. People could be infected and asymptomatic for 11-14 days, so our actions affect other's health. Wash fruits, vegetables and all of it.

Be smarter than us and take care of you and your loved ones guys. I don't want to scare y'all but it's your time to act. English is not my first language so I'm sorry for possible mistakes.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Spain is in a very difficult situation because we didn't take this virus seriously. Italy warned us and we made fun of it, thinking it was all overreaction. Ok, fact is: It is really bad. 

You guys take all the protection you can. Don't touch your mouth, eyes, face... and WASH YOUR HANDS all the times you can, then dry with cleneex or toilet paper. The virus is able to stay in certain surfaces for 9-12 hours. People could be infected and asymptomatic for 11-14 days, so our actions affect other's health. Wash fruits, vegetables and all of it.

Be smarter than us and take care of you and your loved ones guys. I don't want to scare y'all but it's your time to act. English is not my first language so I'm sorry for possible mistakes.

Exactly, I'm doing everything I can to look after myself and try and carry on as normal. I've been washing my hands more than ever! And your English is fine, don't worry. 

• Like 1

Is she serious ? Does she even read the news ? She's like 100% part of the people who should be the most protected because of her illness and yet she's walking around like it's nothing ? 

I'm done with her honestly, why can't people realize how serious this is ?

We stan a "stay clean my friends" queen like Britney ! 

• Like 5

Y'all need to chill.  We're not banned from going outside or restaurants (FOR TAKE OUT) and it's not like some airbone plague that's all around you. If her friends and herself don't have the virus, and she doesn't go near others.. then it's fine. They are simply going to Chipotle to grab some food for takeout... most places have closed eating in and only accept takeout/mobile order only. Plus, it's also important for someone who has immune issues to actually get fresh air because (myself included) often get sick from breathing too much indoor filtered air and dust particles and allergens.

That being said, she better be self-isolating the most of her day otherwise and keeping clean.

• Like 2

:tiffeyeroll: this corona virus is not that serious y'all. People are out here buying all the food and ******* toilet paper and panicking its just wild. The FLU has killed more ppl than this. I'm so confused. Like yeah if you have a weak immune system or have respiratory issues, stay safe and wash your hands. But I dunno....its getting almost comedic at this point :zoomzoom:

a little walk won't hurt nobody. probably overreacting. but yes she has weaker immune system but also she also has more money to get access to the best medical care. so if she wants to go to restaraunt then i guess it's her choice. 

i thought u can get infected only by phisical contact not through air this is why they encourage to wash hands-and face masks r only for already ill ppl. so her wearing it probably just a precaution.

• Like 1

Ok- this is dramatic af!! This was before everyone said we should be sheltering in place, she's wearing a mask and who knows why she had to leave. Plus, we're allowed to go outside- that's why restaurants are still open for takeout. I've seen plenty of people grabbing takeout on their stories. She's been very vocal on IG about the importance of her fans staying in etc. Y'all look for any reason to drag this girl I swear 

WuuuuW hOw FuNnY tO gO Out

that ****ty actress for prepubescents is irresponsible as ****.

you have to act n.o.w to diminish the pandemic

Italy : 7% mortality rate despite having one of the best health systems in the world. they have to choose who should be saved. 

if everybody acts like that stupid *****, you'd have millions of cases and hundreds of thousands of deaths, yeah, there are a lot of people who need an hospitalization and if everything is full, they can't get it. and those are quite numerous, as seen. 

and it touches a lot of people w/ a strong immune system.

can't believe that she promotes such a ****ty behaviour, and egoistic, when nurses, doctors are overworking, can't rest, deals w/ an incredible amount of people, are exposed to the virus everyday.

I already didn't understand why was she popular in the US, I thought that she was just some post-disney instagramer who did one or two songs :mhmsureny:

stupid **** 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block