Selena Gomez walking around outside and laughing about it

11 hours ago, KylieLanguage said:

:tiffeyeroll: this corona virus is not that serious y'all. People are out here buying all the food and ******* toilet paper and panicking its just wild. The FLU has killed more ppl than this. I'm so confused. Like yeah if you have a weak immune system or have respiratory issues, stay safe and wash your hands. But I dunno....its getting almost comedic at this point :zoomzoom:

Ignore my above statement. I shouldn't have taken it so lightly. Can't erase comments so I'll just leave this

40 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

There’s a reason Italy is the way it is right now 

the mortality rate there rn is 7% 

the delusional people not accepting this virus is serious are gonna be the reason we will end up like Italy 

The mortality rate is so high because of the high numbers of elderly people in Italy. Also, stats indicate that 99% of those who died in Italy had pre-existing conditions. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block