Pics of Jamie and Britney at Church Crying?

onyx09

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, onyx09 said:

I've searched xray and can't find them. it was 2001-2002 Britney attended a mega church in LA with her bodyguards and parents and she went to the alter prayer on the stage and cried with Jamie. I wanted to save them for a project but can't find them on the web anywhere. I've tried searching all the candid galleries. can anyone help? 

Here's a load of pics from that day:

https://www.angelfire.com/pop2/britpictures44/churchcrying.html

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, there are a lot of hateful people.  Your relationship with God is between you and God ONLY.  He will talk to you directly.  I am gay and I know God sent me my partner - I prayed to meet someone to love me unconditionally.  

Wow, I'm happy for you :kiss: lots of love to you and your partner :sendinglove:

Spoiler

I guess I need to start praying or something... :crying3:

2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Wow, I'm happy for you :kiss: lots of love to you and your partner :sendinglove:

Hide contents

I guess I need to start praying or something... :crying3:

It's up to you, I do not judge anyone who does not believe, I just want gay people to realize that God's love DOES extend to them.  I do not attend church often but I have learned so much more about the Bible on my own.  I have been on a spiritual journey for about 1.5 years - listening to speakers from different religions attempting to crossreference stories about the Bible.  I think everyone should take that journey for themselves in their late 20's/early 30's. 

Archived