Do you think we will get an album full of unreleased tracks?

Lorenzo

Now that Knee is retired do you think they’re going to release an album full of unreleased tracks? I guess that’s the option or maybe another remix album? Greatest hits album don’t sell anymore and Knee already released two so there’s no point in releasing another one :bedtime:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yes, with Rebellion as the lead single :4music:

Considering how much fans crave it it’d probably the smartest idea to include it. I mean they can’t keep releasing vinyls with remixes that we already have, they gotta come up with something new tnAzI0K.gif

Honestly it would probably be tracks that have already leaked and Exhale has already heard them before. 

They havent done  a greatest hits in a minute now, so I can see them doing a GH and adding two or three previously unreleased tracks. And yes I would still buy it. 

2 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

I think that’ll be the final money grab.

If this happens it means one of two things… or both:

1. Freedom is on the horizon and team c is gonna cash grab before it ends.

2. Britney is retiring and/or retired.

But she is retired already 

33 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Honestly it would probably be tracks that have already leaked and Exhale has already heard them before. 

They havent done  a greatest hits in a minute now, so I can see them doing a GH and adding two or three previously unreleased tracks. And yes I would still buy it. 

There’s no point in releasing another GH album imo. Those things don’t even sell anymore

OT: as @onyx09 said I guess we’ll get unreleased tracks after she passes away but I hope they release more vinyls and stuff now that she is retired 

She is not interested in making more music as her son said (not that we needed more proofs) so let the unreleased tracks albums reach the shelves asap. I will totally take anything old but produced when she was still inspired over something forced and released just for the sake of releasing something to bank/promote a residency. 

6 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Why everyone say she's retired ? 

It was just confirmed 

52 minutes ago, Lantis said:

She is not interested in making more music as her son said (not that we needed more proofs) so let the unreleased tracks albums reach the shelves asap. I will totally take anything old but produced when she was still inspired over something forced and released just for the sake of releasing something to bank/promote a residency. 

But she hasn’t been interested since 2007 except for 2016 and we probably already have those songs on Glory so I’m not even sure there’s anything to release 

18 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

But she is retired already 

Lolol Shut up.

While I do feel like this is the las hoorah, regardless of what's going on, I'm sure Britney and or team would announce retirement. If nothing more, at least to start a frenzy of sales especially on the vinyls.  They're shameless, they would put that **** everywhere to boost sales.

I think she's waiting to see what happens with the c-ship. Tbh, I don't think we'll be getting much more of Britney Spears after all of this (and rightfully so, we've stolen her life and they've stolen her freedom).

They won't put out an album with unreleased songs bacause most of them leaked and then there's the issue of the producers' of copyright.

you quote MJ and Prince, but how many albums were released after they died? how many ghost-singers were involved?

for us, it's better for songs to leak in their original demo-form instead of ever getting an album, for example, with some cheap producer re-mixing her unreleased songs to fit in the current fade (MJ).

Britney still has like a 100 unreleased songs. they didn't bother putting out 20th anniversary re-issues with additional material, they never bothered by adding some unreleased material on compilations. they rarely did b-sides.

Archived