Christina Aguilera singing "Ave Maria" at Kobe's memorial

The Greatest Show

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

Nah, she stil oversings in her tour/residency. She is only singing calm because it's a memorial. I'll take it tho.

Well yeah she still does, but cause it's her show and she can let loose. But if it's like a public appearance or a tv thing, she dials it down now. She always says she doesn't pay attention to the comments or whatever and doesn't care about what people think but you can tell on her interviews, she unintentionally says things that will tell you that oh she knows. oh she Googles herself. oh she reads the comments. She's very self aware now. :byetina:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Well yeah she still does, but cause it's her show and she can let loose. But if it's like a public appearance or a tv thing, she dials it down now. She always says she doesn't pay attention to the comments or whatever and doesn't care about what people think but you can tell on her interviews, she unintentionally says things that will tell you that oh she knows. oh she Googles herself. oh she reads the comments. She's very self aware now. :byetina:

Fall in line and Fall on me were her last 2 "big award shows"  and she overdid it in both.

My grandma died of cancer but was able to plan her entire funeral. She wanted Ave Marie to be sung at her service. That song was always a favorite of mine even before but when she passed that song crushed me every time I heard it. Years later I can hear it without crying, but Xtinas version got me a little choked up. She always brings so much emotion in her voice. 

No shade to Beyonce because she was amazing in her tribute performances but shes always so technically perfect with her vocals. Xtina sounds vulnerable and real when she sings.

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She doesn't. She only did it because of Kobes connection to italy. (She did record an italian duett called Somos Novios tho)

Oh didn’t know that 

cool tho 

I was just listening to her Spanish version of genie in a bottle performance last night and was in awe 

I think she sounds better in Spanish cause she tends not to go too overboard 

then again that performance was along time ago 

Archived