Where's everyone from?

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I'm visiting London in August! Never been to Europe. So what are the hot spots in London? I hear Piccadilly circus (I think that's what it's called) is great. I'm staying in Kensington on the other side of Hyde Park and wanna cram as much fun as possible in the 3 days I'm there. 

I work in Kensington, so I kinda know the area, and it's not far from Hyde Park at all. The high street has a MASSIVE Whole Foods!

Hyde Park in general is a really nice area, obviously somewhere to go if you want something quiet to do. There's a lot of stunning scenery around there.

Make sure you go to Oxford Street for shopping, and Covent Garden, Camden and Shoreditch are all fun areas. 

If you go to Camden, make sure you check out the market, there's so much cool food! One of my fave places there is The Mac Factory which does different types of mac and cheese. Naked Dough is also a cookie dough stand and they do loads of different flavours. There's also a stand there called Oli Babas which do halloumi fries, I haven't tried them but I've seen loads of pics of them and they look pretty good. Camden also has a cheese-themed restaurant called The Cheese Bar, which I haven't been to but I've heard really good things about.

Borough Market is also really good for food, and you can get freshly made fruits, vegetables and bread there.

For doughnuts I recommend Doughnut Time, the doughnuts there are AMAZING! I had their biscella the other day which is a sugar doughnut stuffed with both Nutella and Lotus Biscoff spread.

Also if you get the chance for a night out, I recommend Be At One, there's a few in London, it's a bar and they do loads of different cocktails and also an happy hour.

Archived