Jump to content

Meghan Trainor covers "Baby One More Time"


Recommended Posts

the only thing I didn't like is that they didn't do the end like the original song, when Britney is singing the altered chorus while the background singers sing the normal chorus, y'all know what I mean?

And, if it was Meghan alone, I'd understand, but the background singers were right there, so it was like :nicki2: But BOMT remains an awesome song, so they can't go wrong with it

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

God, I love Megan so much. She's such an authentic, awesome, bright and bubbly person. It's a shame I can't seem to get into her music. Her albums always have a few bops, but the rest of the songs always fall flat. :byesmoke:

Anyway... Stream "Genetics":

HOW YOU GET THAT BOD :bop:

IS IT FROM GOD :bop:

DID YOU WORK REAL HARD :bop:

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S :bop:

Wait a damn minute...

is that-

@iAlwaysSingLive

you’re back! :searching:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Wait a damn minute...

is that-

@iAlwaysSingLive

you’re back! :searching:

Yours Truly! :rihannayas:

Exhale seemed genuinely dead after that huge redesign, so I decided to stop using it. :rip: However, with the recent news I decided to check on it, and, what do you know, it seems to have been actually revived, so I decided to log back in. :tbh: Good seeing you, @ILikeChillinWithYou and @Shadow2003. It's been 84 years... :rihannayas:

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yours Truly! :rihannayas:

Exhale seemed genuinely dead after that huge redesign, so I decided to stop using it. :rip: However, with the recent news I decided to check on it, and, what do you know, it seems to have been actually revived, so I decided to log back in. :tbh: Good seeing you, @ILikeChillinWithYou and @Shadow2003. It's been 84 years... :rihannayas:

Hi, good to see you again! :gaspney:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
8 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

God, I love Megan so much. She's such an authentic, awesome, bright and bubbly person. It's a shame I can't seem to get into her music. Her albums always have a few bops, but the rest of the songs always fall flat. :byesmoke:

Anyway... Stream "Genetics":

HOW YOU GET THAT BOD :bop:

IS IT FROM GOD :bop:

DID YOU WORK REAL HARD :bop:

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S :bop:

Her new album is full of bops, I forgot about Meghan in the past 2-3 years (haven’t we all?) but she came back strong with this new record and I love it. 👏

This cover is cute but Id have enjoyed it much more with the original final chorus as@PokemonSpears said. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, theKARATEkid said:

Her new album is full of bops, I forgot about Meghan in the past 2-3 years (haven’t we all?) but she came back strong with this new record and I love it. 👏

This cover is cute but Id have enjoyed it much more with the original final chorus as@PokemonSpears said. 

I might have to give it another chance. I skipped through it like 2 or 3 times, but not that many songs clicked. "Nice to Meet Ya", "Evil Twin", "Genetics", "Wave", "Ashes" and "No Excuses" were the only ones that stuck with me. Really tragic for a 15 song album. None of the songs are bad. Not even close. They're just kinda forgettable. :heresthetea:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I might have to give it another chance. I skipped through it like 2 or 3 times, but not that many songs clicked. "Nice to Meet Ya", "Evil Twin", "Genetics", "Wave", "Ashes" and "No Excuses" were the only ones that stuck with me. Really tragic for a 15 song album. None of the songs are bad. Not even close. They're just kinda forgettable. :heresthetea:

I’d add workin on it to that list, the song is very pretty and resonates a lot with me personally. :crying4:

Aside from these 6-7 songs, the rest is forgettable I have to admit. 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Leader
22 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I might have to give it another chance. I skipped through it like 2 or 3 times, but not that many songs clicked. "Nice to Meet Ya", "Evil Twin", "Genetics", "Wave", "Ashes" and "No Excuses" were the only ones that stuck with me. Really tragic for a 15 song album. None of the songs are bad. Not even close. They're just kinda forgettable. :heresthetea:

Yea give it another chance. Meghan is actually pretty underrated generally speaking. She's a solid songwriter 

  • Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

Link to comment
On 2/23/2020 at 6:32 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

God, I love Megan so much. She's such an authentic, awesome, bright and bubbly person. It's a shame I can't seem to get into her music. Her albums always have a few bops, but the rest of the songs always fall flat. :byesmoke:

Anyway... Stream "Genetics":

HOW YOU GET THAT BOD :bop:

IS IT FROM GOD :bop:

DID YOU WORK REAL HARD :bop:

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S :bop:

This has been my jam too, she makes really catchy music. And Nicole makes this song

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...