What's a song that you like that no one else really likes or seems to care about?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too hard to pick if its by all artists. Can we just stick to Britney Spears?

Mine is literally the most hated Britney song featuring the most hated Britney collaborator on the most hated Britney album by the most hated Britney producer - It Should Be Easy. I think it's a bop and i don't care if it doesn't sound like Britney (even if to me it does), but i really really like it. :woopsie:

• Leader
3 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

It's too hard to pick if its by all artists. Can we just stick to Britney Spears?

Mine is literally the most hated Britney song featuring the most hated Britney collaborator on the most hated Britney album by the most hated Britney producer - It Should Be Easy. I think it's a bop and i don't care if it doesn't sound like Britney (even if to me it does), but i really really like it. :woopsie:

Whatttt?!  :byetina:

Lindsay Lohan - Rumors (It was a non event in the UK)

99% of Icarus Falls by ZAYN

M.I.A. - XXXO

Britney tracks would be Shadow, Mona Lisa, And Then We Kiss and Perfect Lover 

I basically love obscure album tracks (shout out to Come Alive by Madonna) so anything I like is usually the opposite of popular or overplayed

Back in 2016, Closer by The Chainsmokers + Halsey was EVERYWHERE when I started college. I never understood. I didn’t think it was that catchy or nice sounding. It didn’t slap particularly hard. I just didn’t get it. 

Well, 2 years later, I started to get it and now I really enjoy it. 

• Leader
44 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, not a lot of people seem to care that much about "SUGA's Interlude" from Halsey's Manic, but I think it's a really good song. I love how atmospheric it is.

As for Britney songs, I find "My Baby" to be lovely, but I seem to be one of the few who think this way. :disappointed:

I always skip that interlude :orangu:

But the Alanis Morissette one on the other hand.... BOP.

16 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

ISBE is honestly my top 15 favourite Britney song. It’s honestly SO GOOD. I LOVE IT. I think it evokes so much melancholic emotion in me- it’s incredible! I feel ya sis 

Archived