So the Zone has flopped and lied about ticket sales 👀

godneyjspears

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nickey said:

They were able to sell a lot of stuff before, but always with our support. I wonder how it's going to sell now, obviously some of the GP will go because they don't know **** about Britney's situation but the fans... You know it was mostly the fans who were buying all those expensive tickets, perfumes, etc all the time.... I hope it fails bad, not just because it's wrong atm, but it just looks cheap, as you can see in previous posts... :ohdear:

The question is, is the GP truly interested in paying to see this? I mean.... It's not that interesting. It's mostly targeted at her core fans. I get she can still make money luring the nostalgic GP into arenas while she is touring, but this? Well.... 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

The question is, is the GP truly interested in paying to see this? I mean.... It's not that interesting. It's mostly targeted at her core fans. I get she can still make money luring the nostalgic GP into arenas while she is touring, but this? Well.... 

They would be for one created by Britney

I don't see this doing well past opening day because it looks very low budget

They need to understand going forward that they will not be successful with these low budget moves

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They need to understand going forward that they will not be successful with these low budget moves

LOL, it's not like POM on tour had a great budget. It was the epitone of cheapness yet her name alone sold the shows. 

They go cheap with her brand cause they know it's going to sell anyway. Even her merch look so cheaply made. 

Still better (and cheaper) than the M&Gs :jj:

But yeah everything about Britney and her team is cheap and awful for the last few years. It's beyond cringe. I'm still stanning because I want her freedom and all that she's given me as an artist in the past, but a lot of stanning her now involves laughing at her and her tragic team and their tragic ideas/events/products

On 1/27/2020 at 12:23 AM, zenden78 said:

i hope they flop and flop and finally get her free. cause they killed her as person and as an artist. She is pop legend but mostly she is known for her previous accolades. After 2008 she never was the best. She always was bad or ok. That Team should really be in a guinnes book for killing Britneys career. 

So sad, they really killed Britney as a person, as an artist, her name, her image, her career, her legacy, almost everything :tifftear:She deserves the world , not only in her private life, professionally too! :pensiveney:

Why is nobody taking ALL this seriously? They all just gonna let Britney Spears vanish?:anxiety:

Archived